Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

Default Zack Snyder reveals Wonder Woman killed Steppenwolf in his Justice League cut.

I use Gods to kill Gods.7011607-d_7mudrxyaa-rfj.jpg

I am still polarized by Synder's treatment of Wonder Woman, Greek Gods and Amazons but I am glad to hear this

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

She was supposed to decapitate Steppenwolf using her sword in Snyder's JL.

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 07-20-2019 at 01:20 PM.

Meh. Supposedly his Justice League would've also featured Diana failing to save the hostages in her first scene, still getting her ass handed to her by Superman, and (allegedly) murdered by Darkseid in the second JL movie. But I guess in Snyder's world, decapitation makes up for that.

Theatrical cut, Snyder cut...show me the cut of the movie that doesn't turn Wonder Woman and the rest of the League into chumps. Otherwise, screw the both of them.

I've decided my head-canon is Justice League was just a weird fever dream Superman had as he was coming back to life at end of Batman v. Superman (remember, the casket started vibrating).
    "As I woke up, I had the strangest dream. Some stupid-looking doofus invaded earth because I was dead, and for some reason no one could stop him. So you guys dug up my grave and brought me back, and after beating the hell out of you all single-handed, I defeated him with two punches. Everyone was making obnoxious quips and something was wrong with my face...like I was supposed to have a mustache but didn't. It was awful."
    Last edited by Guy_McNichts; 07-20-2019 at 01:30 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldofrivia View Post
    I use Gods to kill Gods.7011607-d_7mudrxyaa-rfj.jpg

I am still polarized by Synder's treatment of Wonder Woman, Greek Gods and Amazons but I am glad to hear this
    Cutting off his head AFTER Superman rendered him useless with freely breath would have been even worse.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Hahaha, I love it when Wonder Woman necks people!
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

At the risk of sounding bloodthirsty, that would have been awesome and in character for Diana (most versions).
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Wow........consider me glad that the Snyder cut didn't make to the end now that I read this. Having Wonder Woman cut off Steppenwolf's head is way to aggressive and violent for me. That just seems way out of character for Diana IMO.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Wow........consider me glad that the Snyder cut didn't make to the end now that I read this. Having Wonder Woman cut off Steppenwolf's head is way to aggressive and violent for me. That just seems way out of character for Diana IMO.
    Never read Perez's Wonder Woman, have you?
    Richard Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    I agree, Wonder Woman splits heads from bodies so often that some people even call her the Bane of Necks! Coincidentally I've spent considerable time cataloguing all of Wonder Woman's neck-scapades on my blog if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    I agree, Wonder Woman splits heads from bodies so often that some people even call her the Bane of Necks! Coincidentally I've spent considerable time cataloguing all of Wonder Woman's neck-scapades on my blog if anyone is interested.
    By some people, you mean you?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    By some people, you mean you?
    Hahaha, we are legion!

Looks like Snyder needs attention. He sure is talking an awful lot since he's out of the picture lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    Looks like Snyder needs attention. He sure is talking an awful lot since he's out of the picture lol.
    He's talking because people are asking him. Creators do this all the time.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post

I did and that was one of the parts of his run that i didn't like. I like the Perez run overall but not everything in it.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    Cutting off his head AFTER Superman rendered him useless with freely breath would have been even worse.
    Who says it would have been after Superman rendered him useless?