• Fallen Angels

131 28.67%
  • Marauders

261 57.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 79 of 94 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1400

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    I'll admit the X-Force lineup seems rather odd. Historically, X-Force has been a "bad boy" comic where strong men and sexualized women make up the roster, and all are dark, anti-heroic, with a full willingness to kill and do the dirty work. Putting Jean Grey, Colossus, Quire and Beast on there seem a little off.

Though I heard X-Force here is essentially being retooled to "mutant CIA", so it might make more sense when put to practice.
    Well, Marauders are traditionally Mister Sinister's enforcers, and they have Kitty, Ororo, and Bobby.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Well, Marauders are traditionally Mister Sinister's enforcers, and they have Kitty, Ororo, and Bobby.
    True, but I think that might be more of a case of the name being the same as this version of "Marauders" most likely refers to them being setting the open seas as pirates.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Has anybody's minds changed with more up to date interviews, solicitations, and art previews?

At first I was just gonna do X-Men/Excalibur/Marauders

But now I'm thinking I'm doing those PLUS Fallen Angels and X-Force

I still really dislike that Jean Grey outfit though
    Initial list was X-Men, Marauders and New Mutants

Now: X-Men, Marauders, Excalibur. New Mutants is probably only gonna be for Hickman's arc.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

I was initially at least gonna check all of them out, but I just realized I don’t want to give any money to a title that will consistently have Quentin Quire in it. But.......Domilossus. Ugh idk.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm still getting Marauders, New Mutants, X-Men and Excalibur only. Was never really interested in FA and XF to begin with.

I’m counting the days till these books. Sick of the horrible HOX and POX.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    I’m counting the days till these books. Sick of the horrible HOX and POX.
    I mean I know you're trolling but what's horrible about it?

Quentin Quire sucks but he’s only one character. So does Kid Cable but I'm still buying X-men. Don’t let one shite character turn you off to what looks like a cool book. I think this updated premise for X-Force sounds pretty interesting. Maybe even better than the 90s “Youth Gone Wild” strike force and 00’s murder-death-kill squad. At least in terms of concept. We’ll see about the execution.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Quentin Quire sucks but he’s only one character. So does Kid Cable but I'm still buying X-men. Don’t let one shite character turn you off to what looks like a cool book. I think this updated premise for X-Force sounds pretty interesting. Maybe even better than the 90s “Youth Gone Wild” strike force and 00’s murder-death-kill squad. At least in terms of concept. We’ll see about the execution.
    The thing is I like Quentin yes he's an ******* character most of the time but I feel like writers rarely explore his more sympathetic side.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I really do loathe QQ...ever since Morrison's X-Men and I'm really not attached to any of three characters in FA. So...no.

I just signed up for all of them at my local store...i was going to just do x men x force and was a maybe on excalibur...but i want to see where this goes. I doubt i will pick up 6 isuses of all of then (with new mutants and fallen angels looking least likely) but a month or two i will try.
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

X-Men, Excalibur, and Marauders for sure, but more and more considering X-Force as well.
    Of course if I hear Fallen and New Mutants are awesome, I'll dive in.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Fallen angels is the tittle I have the most trouble and doubts.
    I love X-23 and Cable (don't know much about the new Psylocke) but even if I like the cast it feels weird.

Just checked that X-Men #1 will have 10 variants, NM - 8 variants, and all other books 6 variants for their #1s.

Intersting if Marvel expects NM to be second best selling X book because of Hickman?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Just checked that X-Men #1 will have 10 variants, NM - 8 variants, and all other books 6 variants for their #1s.

Intersting if Marvel expects NM to be second best selling X book because of Hickman?
    New Mutants is also the only book besides X-Men that has an Artgerm variant.