• Fallen Angels

131 28.67%
  • Marauders

261 57.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 94 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Yeah, I'll have the lot.

X-Men sounds like its serving a similar function to Unlimited, in that it can feature anyone at any time. I'm down with that.

Excalibur sounds all sorts of messed up, plus its got like 4 of my favorite characters. Sold.

Marauders doesnt make a lot of sense from this side of HoXPoX, but Bishop and Bobby is a good combo. Emma and Ororo could be interesting too.

New Mutants is the one I'm least impressed with, possibly because so much has already been done with most of this roster. But giving Mondo another shot? Okay, I'm in.

X-Force seems a little crowded, but I like the premise. Hopefully Jean keeps a firm grip on Quire.

Fallen Angels could be good, bit I think a fourth member might help to entice readers. It does combine an X-23 book with a Cable book, so at least its two birds with one stone.

THe only one I'm not interested in is Xforce. X-men however is definitely gonna get pulled.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Who don’t you like?
    It’s not that I don’t like anyone in particular, I was just expecting bigger names on the initial roll out I guess.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 07-20-2019 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    It’s not that I don’t particularly not like anyone, I was just expecting a stronger initial roll out I guess.
    Personally, most of the top art talent is locked with DC or hasn’t been near the X-Office in a long time—spending time with the other Marvel offices. I wonder why. Hmmmm

Nah, but maybe Wave 2 will have artists I prefer.

I am tradewaiting x force

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Ugh. How insulting for Kwannon. Marvel really doesn’t want to give her any agency whatsoever.

My thoughts:
    X-Force: A total miss that they didn't use some of the X-Kids like David, Pixie, Cipher and Dusk. Not feeling Black Tom being there when Nature Girl could have fit his role. With her power to talk to plants and animals, she could be the perfect spy. Miss opportunity to add Silhouette (she just a favorite of mine who never gets any shine). Love Domino and Peter on a team again and Sage is always welcome. Hate Quentin. Indifferent to Hank. And tired of Wolverine.

Fallen Angels: Glad Kwannon is getting some spotlight, especially with so many WASP characters in these book, but I'm not feeling her taking Betsy's name and costume. She needs to get away from Betsy's past so she can establish herself in her own image. WiFi is a total question mark but I do think X-23 and Kwannon could have good chemistry.

Excalibur: A total shock to see Apocolypse here. Super psych to see Betsy embrace her Otherworld side. I'm just worried about Brian and what it means that she's the new Captain Britain. Love Rogue in her 90s costume. One of the best ever and it still looks good. Kurt and Dazzler would have been perfect on this team. I'm just glad Jubilee and Rictor added some color here.

Marauders: Missed opportunity to not have Firestar on this team instead of Pyro. I mean, Emma (great costume by the way) has this super complex relationships with Storm, Kate (glad she's finally growing up) and Iceman. Seeing Angelica would have work to see here too. Plus this reductive Pyro should have been left forgotten like all of Guggenheim's run. Could someone please give Kate a new costume?! At least change the yellow to a light blue or something.

X-Men: I never thought I'd see the day where Jean and Rachel would be on the same team at the same time with most of their super weird family. Even that crazy **** Vulcan is there. Like WHAT!?! I would have rather seen Polaris here instead of Wolverine. Never bring the side-piece around the family, Jean.

New Mutants: Yes, yes, yes! I didn't mention it with the other titles but I'm so glad to see these character back to like after the tragedy that was Uncanny X-men. I'm just pissed that Synch couldn't have been brought back too. Good to see Doug smiling after seeing him be a total mess over in Daredevil. Good to see Mondo finally get some shine after 20 years.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    We'll be going full Boruto in a few years. The son of Cyclops and Jean and the daughter of Wolverine, together at last. And they'll be joined by the children of other X-Men and Hickman's OCs from Po10.
    The stories just write themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Problem with this is many of the CIA's dirty deeds over the last 70 years or so have come back to bite America in the ass.
    I know. It's going to be glorious given the pieces in the lineup. Like, pre-Schism, I'd think the whole lineup makes sense. But given that stink, this lineup is incredibly hilarious.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    A Summers family team.

FUCKIN' A.
    **** yeah! Never thought I’d see this happen and was pretty much resigned to Rachel being sidelined again with this new relaunch. But then Havok? And Corsair?? And Vulcan?! Also excited to see Wolvie in the brown outfit. Makes so much more sense than the yellow spandex.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    X-FORCE #1
    Written by BENJAMIN PERCY
    Penciled by JOSHUA CASSARA
    Cover by DUSTIN WEAVER
    On sale November 2019
    THE COST OF THE FUTURE ISN’T CHEAP.
    X-Force is the CIA of the mutant world—one half intelligence branch, one half special ops. Beast, Jean Grey and Sage on one side, Wolverine, Kid Omega and Domino on the other. In a perfect world, there would be no need for an X-Force. We’re not there… yet.

FALLEN ANGELS #1
    Written by BRYAN EDWARD HILL
    Penciled by SZYMON KUDRANSKI
    Cover by ASHLEY WITTER
    On sale November 2019
    NOT ALL BELONG IN PARADISE!
    Psylocke finds herself in this new world of Mutantkind unsure of her place in it… but when a face from her past returns only to be killed, she seeks help from others who feel similar to get vengeance. Cable and X-23 join Kwannon for a personal mission that could jeopardize all Mutantkind.

EXCALIBUR #1
    Written by Tini Howard
    Penciled by Marcus To
    Cover by Mahmud Asrar
    On sale October 2019
    A NEW DAY IS FORGED!
    Mutantkind has always been special…as has their relationship with the world—or WORLDS—around them. As this new era dawns, a new connection forms between mutants and the magic of the world… and that of Otherworld! Can the new Captain Britain forge a new way through the chaos with her companions Rogue, Gambit, Jubilee, Rictor…and Apocalypse?!?

I'm not happy with KidOmega on the X-Force line-up.

Apoc is good now? No thanks!
    Last edited by fridric; 07-21-2019 at 01:41 AM.

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    And everybody lived happy forever.
    Amen
    Yes. Lol second this.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Also I advise mail subscriptions. You get a really good deal that way.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    My thoughts:
    X-Force: A total miss that they didn't use some of the X-Kids like David, Pixie, Cipher and Dusk. Not feeling Black Tom being there when Nature Girl could have fit his role. With her power to talk to plants and animals, she could be the perfect spy. Miss opportunity to add Silhouette (she just a favorite of mine who never gets any shine). Love Domino and Peter on a team again and Sage is always welcome. Hate Quentin. Indifferent to Hank. And tired of Wolverine.

Fallen Angels: Glad Kwannon is getting some spotlight, especially with so many WASP characters in these book, but I'm not feeling her taking Betsy's name and costume. She needs to get away from Betsy's past so she can establish herself in her own image. WiFi is a total question mark but I do think X-23 and Kwannon could have good chemistry.

Excalibur: A total shock to see Apocolypse here. Super psych to see Betsy embrace her Otherworld side. I'm just worried about Brian and what it means that she's the new Captain Britain. Love Rogue in her 90s costume. One of the best ever and it still looks good. Kurt and Dazzler would have been perfect on this team. I'm just glad Jubilee and Rictor added some color here.

Marauders: Missed opportunity to not have Firestar on this team instead of Pyro. I mean, Emma (great costume by the way) has this super complex relationships with Storm, Kate (glad she's finally growing up) and Iceman. Seeing Angelica would have work to see here too. Plus this reductive Pyro should have been left forgotten like all of Guggenheim's run. Could someone please give Kate a new costume?! At least change the yellow to a light blue or something.

X-Men: I never thought I'd see the day where Jean and Rachel would be on the same team at the same time with most of their super weird family. Even that crazy **** Vulcan is there. Like WHAT!?! I would have rather seen Polaris here instead of Wolverine. Never bring the side-piece around the family, Jean.

New Mutants: Yes, yes, yes! I didn't mention it with the other titles but I'm so glad to see these character back to like after the tragedy that was Uncanny X-men. I'm just pissed that Synch couldn't have been brought back too. Good to see Doug smiling after seeing him be a total mess over in Daredevil. Good to see Mondo finally get some shine after 20 years.
    I agreed 100%. You well described my feelings about it.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    MARAUDERS #1
    Written by Gerry Duggan
    Penciled by Matteo Lolli
    Cover by RUSSEL DAUTERMAN
    On sale October 2019
    THE X-MEN SAIL AT DAWN!
    Even in this glorious new dawn, Mutantkind faces hardships and oppression from their human counterparts. Led by Captain Kate Pryde and funded by Emma Frost and the Hellfire Trading Company, Marauders Storm, Pyro, Bishop and Iceman sail the seas of the world to protect those hated and feared!

X-MEN #1
    Written by Jonathan Hickman
    Penciled by Leinil Francis Yu
    Cover by Leinil Francis Yu
    A NEW ERA DAWNS FOR THE X-MEN!
    The X-Men find themselves in a whole new world of possibility… and things have never been better! Jonathan Hickman (HOUSE OF X, POWERS OF X, SECRET WARS) and superstar artist Leinil Yu (NEW AVENGERS, CAPTAIN AMERICA) reveal the saga of Cyclops and his hand-picked squad of mutant powerhouses!

NEW MUTANTS #1
    Issue 1 Written by JONATHAN HICKMAN & ED BRISSON
    Issue 2 Written by JONATHAN HICKMAN
    Penciled by ROD REIS
    Cover by ROD REIS
    THE NEXT GENERATION CLAIMS THE FUTURE!
    The classic New Mutants (Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Mirage, Karma, Magik, and Cypher) get together with a few new friends (Chamber, Mondo) to seek out their missing member and share the good news… a mission that takes them into space alongside the Starjammers!

Marauders seems cool for me.

X-Men: finally, my dream comes true! Except, I'm not happy that Logan is here, you're not a Summers back-off you motherf*cker! Also, I don't like it's teen Cable and not old beloved Cable too!

New Mutants: where is Cannonball it was quasi-perfect why Marvel???

Here is my list: 1.X-Men 2.Muarders 3 X-Force and New Mutants.
    "If you look up at me you will see a friend. If you look down at me you will see an enemy. But if you look me square in the eye you will see a God."-Bray Wyatt