257 56.24%
  • Fallen Angels

131 28.67%
  • Marauders

261 57.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 60 of 94 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

On another note. YUCK to Kelly Thompson on Deadpool, and Bachalo on art.

I am getting bad flashback to Robbie Thompson & Bachalo's Spider-Man/Deadpool.

She's not gonna be any better than Young with his character imo. We saw how seriously she took while while using him to fuel Rogue x Gambit.

Another fav. bites the dust. I hope Monet can make it. She's my last one left. Other characters I'm fond of and curious to see where they go. But only 1 fav. left.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    The names on the map are interesting

Hellfire what?
    looks like hellfire state, if I had to place any bets
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Good to see Kwannon has turned white now too, lol.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

The Marauders cover itself is kind of... interesting and sinister. It definitely doesn't paint Emma as entirely heroic.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    The Marauders cover itself is kind of... interesting and sinister. It definitely doesn't paint Emma as entirely heroic.
    it really doesn't paint her in anyway, if anything it can be depicted as Emma fighting against Shaw.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

And Gerry Duggan has written a heroic universe saving Emma the last time he used her

X-Force looks incredible to me. My top book of the DoX line. After that probably Excalibur, then X-men (in spite of Kid Cable), and then Marauders. New Mutants is a maybe for me, and I’m gonna have to hear really good things about Fallen Angels to bother with it.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    it really doesn't paint her in anyway, if anything it can be depicted as Emma fighting against Shaw.
    No, it definitely paints her some type of way, neither good nor bad. Just... Pulling the strings, somehow.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    X-Force looks incredible to me. My top book of the DoX line. After that probably Excalibur, then X-men (in spite of Kid Cable), and then Marauders. New Mutants is a maybe for me, and I’m gonna have to heat really good things about Fallen Angels to bother with it.
    If anything FA will be good for those who missed sexy fanservice Psylocke. X-23 is popular enough as well. So it may work. I don't know how most are responding to Wi-Fi.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post

Oh man these look AMAZING these line up of books look sooo much better than the dreck we've had to put up with for the past few years. And that Emma cover loos gorgeous hot damn.

Nice to see that Cyclops is finally spending some quality time with his children I'm in this and New Mutants because Hickman obviously.

1. X-Men
    2. Marauders
    3.Excalibur
    4.X-Force/New Mutants (at least until the first arc is done)
    5. Fallen Angels

As far as books I'm most excited for.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    If anything FA will be good for those who missed sexy fanservice Psylocke. X-23 is popular enough as well. So it may work. I don't know how most are responding to Wi-Fi.
    I’m a Cable fan and hate his guts, so...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Looks like she's pushing the X-Conquistador into a bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I’m a Cable fan and hate his guts, so...
    You have my sympathies. 2/3 of my favs. are not doing well into the Hickman years either. And it'll probably be a while before they are again.

But I still have 1 fav. and other liked characters, so I can check in & see where they are. Hopefully some of them will have bigger roles in Wave II or III.

Looks like she used Warren to make a new outfit. Wonder if those feathers have apocalypse genes

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    You have my sympathies. 2/3 of my favs. are not doing well into the Hickman years either. And it'll probably be a while before they are again.

But I still have 1 fav. and other liked characters, so I can check in & see where they are. Hopefully some of them will have bigger roles in Wave II or III.
    Well, I got OG Logan back, and in his new brown/tan variant too (which was always my favorite costume for him). So I can’t complain too much. I can just try to ignore the teen Cable with the crap Josh Brolin movie haircut.