• Fallen Angels

131 28.67%
  • Marauders

261 57.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 86 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1400

X-Men is definitely gonna have them.

Now that House of X and Powers of X are over, are we going to get weekly previews for the Dawn of X books?

BANNED

I assume so.

For the first time since the dawn of mutantkind, Marvel has decided to stop being dumb and assign the legacy numbering to whatever the current main book is instead of strictly Uncanny, regardless of whether or not Uncanny is currently a B-Book. Now every other franchise at Marvel may have realized that this was the solution for the past several years, but good on the X-Office for catching up.

https://twitter.com/JHickman/status/1182060839085453312

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

I guess Wolverine is the Summers-Grey family pet now. So nice of them to adopt him.

BANNED

Hes Scott boytoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I guess Wolverine is the Summers-Grey family pet now. So nice of them to adopt him.
    He is just the ******* that got into the family picture
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I would personally love collecting all of these titles but obviously financially that ain’t happening for me. So question is which titles should I follow? Basically which ones will be more of the side story types and which will
    be the main titles? Going to pick up X-men obviously for Hickman and Excalibur because my favorite characters are in there. Will all these titles be connected to form a bigger story?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    I would personally love collecting all of these titles but obviously financially that ain’t happening for me. So question is which titles should I follow? Basically which ones will be more of the side story types and which will
    be the main titles? Going to pick up X-men obviously for Hickman and Excalibur because my favorite characters are in there. Will all these titles be connected to form a bigger story?
    Marauders is supposedly incredibly important. I also suggest the Hickman-written issues of New Mutants

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I think the only book that won't tie into too much to Hickman's plans are fallen angels, but even that is still loosely connected and could possibly tie into Hickman's plans.

But if you just want the most important books X-Men and Marauders are your best bets.

Ok so it’s decided...X-men, Excalibur and Marauders. I was considering the New Mutants as well because I know it’s Hickman but those characters just don’t interest me

Ok so it’s decided...X-men, Excalibur and Marauders. I was considering the New Mutants as well because I know it’s Hickman but those characters just don’t interest me
    Yeah I'm in a similar boat. With Christmas and kids I had to cut a couple of the titles. I'm going to be reading X-Men, Marauders, X-Force and then in February Wolverine. Wanted to follow New Mutants and Excalibur but something had to go.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Yeah I'm in a similar boat. With Christmas and kids I had to cut a couple of the titles. I'm going to be reading X-Men, Marauders, X-Force and then in February Wolverine. Wanted to follow New Mutants and Excalibur but something had to go.
    I know the feeling. Want to read it all it but just not possible. Might have to pass on the Wolverine title as well. The only exception for a new X-men related title me outside of what I listed is if Gambit and Rogue somehow get another title or a solo title with either character. Since that most likely ain’t happening, I’m pretty much set on those 3 titles. I’m very nervous for Excalibur though. I want to love that title because of the lineup....but it’s honestly not grabbing my attention at all.

So, the legacy numbering for each book should be as follows:

X-Men: 645 (Uncanny's last issue was LGY #644).

New Mutants: 164 (100 + 13 + 50)

X-Force: 241 (the volume that ended just before HOXPOX started ended at LGY #240).

Excalibur: 168 (125 + 4 + 14 + 24)

Fallen Angels: 9 (https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Fallen_Angels_Vol_1)

Marauders: 1 (no previous volume with that name)

Wolverine: 378 (317 + 13 + 12 + 35)
    Last edited by Digifiend; 10-09-2019 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Adding New Excalibur
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

Wolverine: 378 (317 + 13 + 12 + 35)
    I'd argue that All-New Wolverine's numbering SHOULD go towards an X-23 book (for a total 81: 6 + 6 + 1 + 21 + 35 + 12). Especially since we've now established a precedent with X-Men 645 that the titles DON'T need to be the same.
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 10-09-2019 at 06:54 PM.