• Excalibur

257 56.24%
  • Fallen Angels

131 28.67%
  • Marauders

261 57.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 94 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Got to say I am amped for all these books. It’s been a long time since an announced X-men line has had this much story potential. It’s exciting to see Marvel investing in the X-men again.

X-Force : Besides Sage, nothing interests me there.

Fallen angels : Same without Sage.

Excalibur : Interesting concept, weird that there's no original Excalibur member.

Marauders : have some of my favs. The concept doesn't seem in sync with the direction of the books though. Teaasing me with a Dauterman cover is BAD, Marvel. GIVE HIM AN XBOOK ! A Deadpool writer/artist combo seem weird for this book.

X-men : made me laugh. Give us Gillen's Uncanny back.

New Mutants: looks cool. I wonder what happen to Monet, Sam and Paige in HoX though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    There's definitely potential if they go that direction.

Although someone seriously needs to sit Laura down with a therapist if they do. There's some really Freudian **** going on with her constantly being attracted to time-displaced younger versions of men she knew as adults.
    Not to mention him being the son of her dad's sworn rival. That in itself opens up a lot of interesting possibilities. I'm more interested on how they'll interact, will they be friendly? Or have the animosity their fathers have for each other? A lot of interesting things can happen with the son of Cyclops and Daughter of Wolverine.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

No Dazzler. No M. No Frenzy. I'm honestly kinda heartbroken. See the boards in 2020 I guess...

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Dazzler, M, Synch, Polaris... I knew so many of my favorites probably wouldn't make it but...

Aside from New Mutants with the Demon Bear throwback vibe, these are the most puzzling line ups of all time. I'm so confused with what these teams represent. I guess a shake up is good and glad people are excited, but Milligan and Allred will be putting out the only book in which I have confidence.
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Excited about, in order:
    1. Excalibur
    2. Marauders
    3. New Mutants
    4. Fallen Angels

Don’t care quite yet:
    5. X-Force
    6. X-Men

I’ll try them all except for Fallen Angels. Not even Laura can entice me to buy that one.

X-Force is probably my most anticipated actually, as I think it’s an interesting take on the old black ops X-book. And X-men should be good, as long as that isn’t the actual cast. Vulcan, WiFi, Corsair... sorry, they all make the Summers family so needlessly complex and ridiculous. I can’t take them seriously. Especially WiFi. Bring real Cable back please. The other books I’ll give a shot.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

I'm pretty surprised that someone is dedicated to writing Corsair and Vulcan. WiFi can still be turned into a good character possibly.

But seriously, this is why Scott shouldn't handpick.
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

There’s very little that can be done with WiFi to make him interesting. For one thing, he’s stuck in a loop. He can’t alter that loop or he alters the timeline. This means he must go back to the future, grow up, come back and do all the things his older self did in the past, and then ultimately die at his own hands. He’s basically stuck. I suppose they can give his younger self relationships with the modern day team that we, the readers, never knew he had previously. But that’s about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    No Dazzler. No M. No Frenzy. I'm honestly kinda heartbroken. See the boards in 2020 I guess...
    They’re all in X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    I'm pretty surprised that someone is dedicated to writing Corsair and Vulcan. WiFi can still be turned into a good character possibly.

But seriously, this is why Scott shouldn't handpick.
    We really do not know for what mission Scott has assembled this team. If it's for something related to Vulcan, the team (except Logan) makes sense.

Scott is handing out the royalty titles. Wolverine is court jester and Vulcans unborn child will probably be here.

X-Empire

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Scott is handing out the royalty titles. Wolverine is court jester and Vulcans unborn child will probably be here.

X-Empire
    Was not there also a daughter of Xavier and Lilandra? Maybe it's something like Game of Thrones.

That X-men cover explains why Hickman was griping on Twitter about continuity in the X-books. Ha. I prefer to ignore so much about the ridiculous Summers clan. Scott’s father is a space pirate, his forgotten brother is a ridiculously powered cosmic character, his daughter and son are from the future, with the latter having been not only birthed by a clone of Jean, but he also killed his older self recently. Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Was not there also a daughter of Xavier and Lilandra? Maybe it's something like Game of Thrones.
    Maybe like the original Inhumans concept with fraction