• Excalibur

257 56.24%
  • Fallen Angels

131 28.67%
  • Marauders

261 57.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 47 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

X-Men and Marauders. I have been burned by X-Men relaunches a few times in the 2010s. But I trust Hickman and from what he has said, I think he is going to actually reinvigorate the X-Men in a meaningful way. Marauders is the most interesting sounding book from this lot and I am excited to read a book with Kitty (or Kate) in it.

And I don't think Kitty is going to steal all the limelight in this book because Gerry Duggan is not a hack like Marc Guggenheim.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by four4elements View Post
    WHAT DO YOU THINK: Monet Magneto Archangel Husk Nightcrawler Multiple Man Strong guy Polaris Mystique Sabretooth Armor and Hope are up to in the near future?
    Do you mean in future issues of HOX / POX or more toward the Wave book timelines?

Husk is totally in the air. She's not on any Wave 1 teams, but unlike Monet, her picture isn't shown on the X-Men roster. I have doubts Hickman would kill her in HOX since he's such a big GenX fan and said he plans to fix things with them. I am thinking she may join a team in Wave II, but far as what she's doing before then...hard to say. lol

Creed: He may stay captured by the FF lol Like Husk, he's also not on a Wave title, nor is he pictured to be appearing in X-Men. So Lord knows. Can't really imagine too much he can do. Outside of "fighting" (using that loosely lol) Logan.

I can only imagine with Monet, assuming she really has changed her name to Penance, then apparently she's been going through some things she feels guilty for. So she may try for her own personal chance at repenting for whatever it is she feels she needs to which may lead to a more personal team in the Wave II titles.

Mystique. Depending on context of Destiny in HOX, she may get back on track of her freedom fighting and remembering what she (and Destiny) used to be about before she flew off the rails. Wishful thinking.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-24-2019 at 02:13 PM.

All-New Member

X-Men obvioulsy. The only Cyclops team but more importantly the only book where Hickman is 100% on it. And when I read what he did in House of X, I just can't wait for the flagship title to be back

Quote Originally Posted by four4elements View Post
    WHAT DO YOU THINK: Monet Magneto Archangel Husk Nightcrawler Multiple Man Strong guy Polaris Mystique Sabretooth Armor and Hope are up to in the near future?
    Monet, Magneto, Archangel, Husk, and Nightcrawler are most likely gonna continue to play vital roles in HiX-Men.

If Polaris isn’t playing a big role in HiX-Men, then she’s definitely ending up on a Wave Two title. Probably the same with Multiple Man and Armor but less likely. Hope is an Omega so she’ll probably have a big focus along with the other 13 if they don’t die.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

So it looks like, based on solicits, only X-Men, Excalibur, and Marauders launch in October?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    So it looks like, based on solicits, only X-Men, Excalibur, and Marauders launch in October?
    The rest launch in November, as revealed at SDCC.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I am going to guess, but I think New Mutants and X-Force spin out of X-Men. Corsair is in the first issue of X-Men, and then he and the Starjammers take the New Mutants for a mission in space. Jean and Logan are in the first X-Men issue, and then probably discover something that leads to them forming a secret service arm for the new Nation which launches X-Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    The rest launch in November, as revealed at SDCC.
    I missed that. Thanks.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Did we all noticed most (if not all) new teaqm have a villain on their team?

X-Men: Vulcan
    New Mutants: Krakoa
    Fallen Angels: Kwannon
    X-Force: Black Tom
    Marauders: Pyro (the original one)
    Excalibu: Apocalypse.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post

you forgot Emma on marauders
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Can we really consider Kwannon a villain? She's never exactly been portrayed as one. She was an X-Man for most of her existence.

Also do you mean Mondo for New Mutants?

Kid Cable did murder adult Cable, Maybe he counts

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post

Am I the only one who looks at that equation, and thinks "Extra Crispy" Cable is the villain?

Guys, clearly, Wolverine is the villain.

Spectacular Member

There's something I don't understand : why old Cable didn't resurrect like the rest??? We don't need kid Nate! He's the past self of Cable. Is it a stupid editorial decision from Marvel? Someone must ask this on the social media account of the editors/writter.