• Marauders

261 57.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 53 of 94 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ISnowNothin View Post
    I think I'd have gone with "Streaming," over" WiFi."
    Cable = like Ethernet Cable
    WiFi = young and hip wireless

I don't get the hate for young Cable. I always kind of wanted to see him closer to the age he is suppose to be. At least for a bit anyway.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Cable = like Ethernet Cable
    WiFi = young and hip wireless
    I get the idea, I just hear "cable," and think "cable tv," not different types of cables. I've never heard "cable" and gone to "ethernet cable," unless it was already the topic of conversation.
    Nothing I'm really invested in, since it's just a fan nickname.

X-Men and Maurauders for sure.

BANNED

These all look interesting, especially Excalibur. OG Apocalypse on an X-Men team? He even has his little X-Men themed costume

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I don't get the hate for young Cable. I always kind of wanted to see him closer to the age he is suppose to be. At least for a bit anyway.
    He is literally the same guy, i also agree with the age thing. I would like to see him young for a while, if it wasn't for the crazy drama he would be a kid. it will be temporary anyway and we will get old badass cable.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    He appeared murdering Cable, then locking up Scott in a bunker while risking the life of an innocent man and his family for no reason.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    He appeared murdering Cable, then locking up Scott in a bunker while risking the life of an innocent man and his family for no reason.
    To be honest most X-men have done borderline evil things, I agree with you that kid Cable isn't as awesome as old Cable but he is temporary. It is better to just see what they do with him while it last.

Also if Kid Cable killed adult Cable, Does that count as suicide?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    To be honest most X-men have done borderline evil things, I agree with you that kid Cable isn't as awesome as old Cable but he is temporary. It is better to just see what they do with him while it last.

Also if Kid Cable killed adult Cable, Does that count as suicide?
    No, bc it wasnt him. He's still living and has the knowledge and means to prevent the death in the future

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Naw they're good buddies who are really dickish to each other sometimes.
    They both like too fight and argue. If they really hated each other then they would ignore one another. They are the Zoro and Sanji or the Spock and McCoy of the X verse. That’s why they work so well together and clash as well.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

I'd just have to like Scott getting his kid back and be a father to a children.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Jacket View Post
    I'd just have to like Scott getting his kid back and be a father to a children.
    I think there is a reason Hickman put the Summers/Grey family on the cover of X-Men #1. I think they are going to explore the relationship between Corsair, Alex, Vulcan, Scott, Jean, Rachel, and Nathan.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I think there is a reason Hickman put the Summers/Grey family on the cover of X-Men #1. I think they are going to explore the relationship between Corsair, Alex, Vulcan, Scott, Jean, Rachel, and Nathan.
    Ugh. I hope they explore it quickly. That stuff is a mess and completely impenetrable to the non-initiated. Not that I think they’re going to woo tons of new readers to the comics these days, but if they’re trying to do so in any small capacity there’s just no freakin’ way if they’re putting the Summers family front and center.

One character at a time? Sure. You can explain them. If it’s a Rachel focus, for example. Easy. Scott and Jean’s daughter from the future. A horrible future where she was forced to hunt her own kind. Tragic, but easily explained.

Corsair? Space pirate who is Scott’s dad. A f@#$in’ space pirate!? Yep. Kidnapped by aliens and threw little Scott and Alex out of a plane with a burning parachute. To save them.

Vulcan? Forgotten Summers brother who turned evil and did a bunch of cosmic stuff and we kind of all forgot about him, but now apparently he’s back.

Nathan? Well that’s Cable. You know, the guy from the Deadpool 2 movie. He was in the cartoons and video games in the 90s. You mean the big gray haired cyborg guy who is Scott’s son from the future via a Jean clone, who got infected with a techno virus by Apocalypse and was sent to the future to be raised, and then Jean and Scott’s respective consciousnesses were catapulted forward in time so they actually raised him, and then he came back and founded X-Force and had lots of adventures with them, the X-men and Deadpool? Yeah, that’s him. Why does he look like a skinny kid with a bad haircut? Well, see, he recently came back in time and killed himself. In order to save his future. Then why’s he still here? Great question. You know what. F this ****. I can’t explain it anymore. It’s ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Ugh. I hope they explore it quickly. That stuff is a mess and completely impenetrable to the non-initiated. Not that I think they’re going to woo tons of new readers to the comics these days, but if they’re trying to do so in any small capacity there’s just no freakin’ way if they’re putting the Summers family front and center.

One character at a time? Sure. You can explain them. If it’s a Rachel focus, for example. Easy. Scott and Jean’s daughter from the future. A horrible future where she was forced to hunt her own kind. Tragic, but easily explained.

Corsair? Space pirate who is Scott’s dad. A f@#$in’ space pirate!? Yep. Kidnapped by aliens and threw little Scott and Alex out of a plane with a burning parachute. To save them.

Vulcan? Forgotten Summers brother who turned evil and did a bunch of cosmic stuff and we kind of all forgot about him, but now apparently he’s back.

Nathan? Well that’s Cable. You know, the guy from the Deadpool 2 movie. He was in the cartoons and video games in the 90s. You mean the big gray haired cyborg guy who is Scott’s son from the future via a Jean clone, who got infected with a techno virus by Apocalypse and was sent to the future to be raised, and then Jean and Scott’s respective consciousnesses were catapulted forward in time so they actually raised him, and then he came back and founded X-Force and had lots of adventures with them, the X-men and Deadpool? Yeah, that’s him. Why does he look like a skinny kid with a bad haircut? Well, see, he recently came back in time and killed himself. In order to save his future. Then why’s he still here? Great question. You know what. F this ****. I can’t explain it anymore. It’s ridiculous.
    Cable isnt anymore complicated than the rest (except maybe Vulcan who simply hasnt been used any to get too convoluted). You completely ignore a huge chunk of the other character's histories to overemphasize his but he can be distilled down to a very basic premise as well

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Why does he look like a skinny kid with a bad haircut? Well, see, he recently came back in time and killed himself. In order to save his future. Then why’s he still here? Great question. You know what. F this ****. I can’t explain it anymore. It’s ridiculous.
    Young Cable(Son of Cyclops and Jean) came back in time had to kill himself to save the future. Any stuff that happens before that is the older him. It is not very complicated unless you decide to touch Old cable history. Functionally they cut Cable into two the old complicated stuff you will learn when you are ready, The new streamlined young version without the baggage