Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 61 of 94 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    The names on the map are interesting

Hellfire what?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    looks like hellfire state, if I had to place any bets
    Probably Hellfire Strait as it seems to be labeling the body of water between China and Taiwan.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Well, I got OG Logan back, and in his new brown/tan variant too (which was always my favorite costume for him). So I can’t complain too much. I can just try to ignore the teen Cable with the crap Josh Brolin movie haircut.
    Hopefully he won't pull double-duty, so it'll be easier to avoid him. I didn't notice the hair similar to Brolin. lol More movie stuff penetrating the comics. Congrats on your Logan. So least there is a consolation prize there.

I'm mostly waiting for Wave II, and hoping for 1 book announcement & creative team that can get me anxious. All I need is 1 to be content. In 2016 it was Bunncanny and I was more than happy with it, but it was taken away.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-13-2019 at 02:44 PM.

I’m a Cable fan and hate his guts, so...
    Im a Cable fan and love him, so....

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I’m a Cable fan and hate his guts, so...
    I love older Cable more but kid Cable is cute, I like him.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 08-13-2019 at 02:56 PM.

BANNED

https://www.newsarama.com/46492-dawn...citations.html

New solicit texts:

MARAUDERS #2
    Gerry Duggan (W) • Matteo Lolli (A) • Russell Dauterman (C)
    The Hellfire Trading Company has control of Mutant trade on the seas… but that doesn’t mean its Inner Circle is done stabbing one another in the back. As Captain Pryde and her Marauders sail on, the real cutthroats are back home…
    EXCALIBUR #2
    TINI HOWARD (W) • MARCUS TO (A) • MAHMUD ASRAR (C)
    Betsy Braddock is Captain Britain, but a citizen of Krakoa. With Rogue’s condition a mystery, the team heads to the one place that has always been the seat of Excalibur’s power - the Lighthouse.

Astonishing Member

I'm willing to give Kid Cable a chance. Cyclops and the Phoenix wasn't too long ago for this version of Cable so I'm really hoping Hickman touches on his relationship with Cyclops, Jean, and Rachel.

Tbh I always found the concept of Cable more interesting than the Character himself.

The Marauders cast + creative team is so promising but the Pirate stuff is bizarre to me. good bizarre or bad bizarre i cant tell yet.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Don't care for yet another Emma vs Shaw story, nor for the fact X-men will only be monthly. Hopefully that changes once Hickman's NM arc ends.

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    The Marauders cast + creative team is so promising but the Pirate stuff is bizarre to me. good bizarre or bad bizarre i cant tell yet.
    bad bizarre to me so far. Hope the concept works out better than it reads on paper

The Marauders and New Mutants covers look glorious.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    bad bizarre to me so far. Hope the concept works out better than it reads on paper
    agree on paper it’s a mess. the solicits are very very cringeworthy. if the series itself takes that tone I don’t know if I’ll make it

Astonishing Member

Good bizarre. This is type of experimental **** that needs to be happening on the X-books from now on. No more retreading of the same extermination plot line.

Kitty Pyde leading a team of X-Pirates and protecting the "Mutant" seas while being bankrolled by the Hellfire Club is all kinds of juicy. I'm ready for this mutant Nation to really shake things up for the X-books.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Good bizarre. This is type of experimental **** that needs to be happening on the X-books from now on. No more retreading of the same extermination plot line.

Kitty Pyde leading a team of X-Pirates and protecting the "Mutant" seas while being bankrolled by the Hellfire Club is all kinds of juicy. I'm ready for this mutant Nation to really shake things up for the X-books.
    Exactly

I don't understand folks asking for more creative stuff and then don't want it before they read it.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Establishing a mutant trade system is interesting and legitimizes Krakoa as a nation, but conducting that trade via sea travel when the X-Men have access to advanced flight tech, teleporting mutants, and now Krakoa gateways seems odd.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post

see this is the angel on my shoulder saying give ‘er a chance. I don’t wanna send the message to The X-Office At Large that they shouldn’t try pushing boundaries or experimenting with new stories/concepts. I think I have faith in Duggan. For now