257 56.24%
  • Fallen Angels

131 28.67%
  • Marauders

261 57.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 68 of 94 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1400

The one-and-dones were the best parts of Big Hick's FF and Avengers like 70% of the time.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurisu View Post
    Big Hick says X-Men will be one-and-done stories, with Cyke, Mags, Polaris, and Storm kicking off the first issue. Love that.
    No more 11 issues arcs where nothing happens <3
    "Cable was right!"

hickman saying comics meander too much the same day i've gotta buy another issue of amazing spider-man
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by MosSuperman View Post
    Why is x-force the only title without any preview art.
    That is the book Jean is showing up. really big coincidence

Quote Originally Posted by Kurisu View Post
    Big Hick says X-Men will be one-and-done stories, with Cyke, Mags, Polaris, and Storm kicking off the first issue. Love that.
    So the first issue is not a summers-grey family team up... I guess Jean won't be showing up here a lot

one shots are good for getting rotating teams, but not very engaging
    Last edited by spirit2011; 08-28-2019 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Marvel Fall Magazine is free on Comixology and has interviews and art for every DoX book.
    Thanks for the tip.

X-men: I liked that #1 will be oversize.
    But I'm not sure about single-issues adventures.
    It means Hickman will just guide the other titles, not develop the characters.

Excalibur: Characters finding a new archetype is promising. Mostly for Jubilee that is stucked in the 90s.

Marauders: With the information Duggan gave us, I believe Krakoa's gates will be destroyed until the end of HOXPOX. That's why they will use ships to transport the products (probably the drugs for humans).

New Mutants: It looks like it's a title written by Brisson but they are putting Hickman's name on the first arc to help sales.
    But I'm excited about the secondary group of mutants.I wanna know who they are!
    Good to know Sam will be part of it.

Fallen Angels: I can't imagine anyone who would always wanted to write Kwannon.
    It's not like she was more than a plot device with zero personality.
    But the cyberpunk references are interesting.

X-force: After long years being mistreated, Beast will finally have a prominent role.
    I'm curious about the new direction Colossus will take.
    I just can't see why they would put Quentin Quire in a black ops team.

BANNED

The Marauders interview says the gates are targets. Not destroyed.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I was hyped the most for X-men but the cast rotating that fast made me lost some excitement about it.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    No more 11 issues arcs where nothing happens <3
    Thank the GODDESS!!!

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I was hyped the most for X-men but the cast rotating that fast made me lost some excitement about it.
    It raised mine a bit. Given all the characters who are supposedly making appearances, I may get to see some favs. sooner. I was thinking it was gonna be a Summers+Wolverine book for at least a 5-10 issue arc.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

It's a shame that the X-Men covers aren't reflective of the actual cast. I'm still concerned that the bulk of the focus will probably be on Cyclops, but I am a bit more interested knowing more about it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    It's a shame that the X-Men covers aren't reflective of the actual cast. I'm still concerned that the bulk of the focus will probably be on Cyclops, but I am a bit more interested knowing more about it.
    What's wrong with cyclops being the focus on the flagship title? The man's character was unceremoniously dragged through the mud since AvX and then killed off in IvX only to be resurrected and thrown in the hell hole that was Rosenberg's run.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    What's wrong with cyclops being the focus on the flagship title? The man's character was unceremoniously dragged through the mud since AvX and then killed off in IvX only to be resurrected and thrown in the hell hole that was Rosenberg's run.
    Since decimation, he's been undoubtedly the main character of the X-Books. He's been driving the narrative. How about giving other characters a chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    Thanks for the tip.

X-men: I liked that #1 will be oversize.
    But I'm not sure about single-issues adventures.
    It means Hickman will just guide the other titles, not develop the characters.

Excalibur: Characters finding a new archetype is promising. Mostly for Jubilee that is stucked in the 90s.

Marauders: With the information Duggan gave us, I believe Krakoa's gates will be destroyed until the end of HOXPOX. That's why they will use ships to transport the products (probably the drugs for humans).

New Mutants: It looks like it's a title written by Brisson but they are putting Hickman's name on the first arc to help sales.
    But I'm excited about the secondary group of mutants.I wanna know who they are!
    Good to know Sam will be part of it.

Fallen Angels: I can't imagine anyone who would always wanted to write Kwannon.
    It's not like she was more than a plot device with zero personality.
    But the cyberpunk references are interesting.

X-force: After long years being mistreated, Beast will finally have a prominent role.
    I'm curious about the new direction Colossus will take.
    I just can't see why they would put Quentin Quire in a black ops team.
    Where on Earth did you get the idea Cannonball will be part of the New Mutants title?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    Since decimation, he's been undoubtedly the main character of the X-Books. He's been driving the narrative. How about giving other characters a chance?
    Agreed. Like some complaining about Scott's team in HOX, saying Monet & Husk were random additions and should be replaced with Rogue & Magik. Naturally if fans like those characters, then they wanna see them. But being objective, we've seen a good bit of both, and the former just had her own mini & maxi series dedicated to her love life. Lets let some other characters & fans have their moments. lol

I think Monet is due for some acknowledgement & HOPEFULLY she'll show more in the next issue. I was mainly looking forward to seeing her & Husk in HOX 3, but sadly even that issue was still in set-up mode so they didn't really get to do anything. I was hoping for some great panels with them like we got for Emma and that 1 of Creed, but no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    Where on Earth did you get the idea Cannonball will be part of the New Mutants title?
    it’s widely assumed cannonball’s the teammate they’re looking for that’s mentioned in solicits