131 28.67%
  • Marauders

261 57.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 80 of 94 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1400
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Just checked that X-Men #1 will have 10 variants, NM - 8 variants, and all other books 6 variants for their #1s.

Intersting if Marvel expects NM to be second best selling X book because of Hickman?
    Maybe it is Hickman.
    Maybe they believed the movie would come out at the time.

I really wish Duggan, Hickman or just anybody make mention of Bishop in Marauders. If my dude is simply gonna be wallpaper I may have to give that spot to another one of the series.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I really wish Duggan, Hickman or just anybody make mention of Bishop in Marauders. If my dude is simply gonna be wallpaper I may have to give that spot to another one of the series.
    I think they are playing the cards close for why certain people are on the teams.

Why are the Marauders involved with the Hellfire Club?
    Are Emma and Sebastian actually working together or is Emma helping the Marauders and Sebastian is trying to keep the shipping contracts exclusively under his power?
    Did Bishop sign up to help because Storm asked him? Or is he doing it because Emma thought they needed someone with a military background to help protect the cargo? Or another reason?
    Why did Pyro join the crew? Is he in a relationship with Bobby?
    Did Emma ask Storm and Kitty to start this up, or did they ask her for help?
    Will Emma be staying on Krakoa to argue with Sebastian all the time, or will she join the crew itself to make sure the financial interests are properly represented in the countries they go to?

Lots of questions about the status quo that are unanswered and may only be answered after the first few issues. Supposedly Marauders is setting the scene for the world political status of Krakoa, and the Marauders team is the one that will be interacting with people off the island the most.

In the old days they used to have the captain and crew, along with a political representative and then a representative for the ship owners.
    I think Kitty, Bishop, Iceman, and Pyro are the crew.
    Storm is the political representative.
    Emma is the representative for the ship owners.

At sea Kitty would have command as Captain, because her job is to keep the ship safe and she can't be countermanded when they are away from port. At port Storm and Emma would have more say in things because they represent the political and business interests of Krakoa. If we were going by the way ships were run in the old days. In the old days, one nation's patriots were another nation's pirates. Look at some of the famous Captains from Britain during Queen Elizabeth's time, they were patriots of the British Empire but their mandate was to act as raiders and pirates in enemy territory and undermine the navy's of the other nations.

If Krakoa is under some kind of naval blockade and the portals are being patrolled by enemies then the Marauders would represent the ship that has the best capability to outrun, outgun, and evade the enemy navy's.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    https://twitter.com/GerryDuggan/stat...41021385777156

If I can’t get it up for the character I don’t reach for them. Wrote some cool stuff this week for Bishop that made me happy. Ideally it’s whoever is on the page in front of you. I need to have fun, so my collaborators have fun so hopefully readers do.

If I can't get it up for the character
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I can't get it up for anything.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I can't get it up for anything.
    What about all those variants centered around Jean's thighs?

they're getting so so close i just need a coipel and then maybe miracles can happen

Astonishing Member

Fallen angles has magneto. That's all I needed to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Fallen angles has magneto. That's all I needed to hear.
    That looked like a statue of him. You talking about the image of him from the DoX trailer?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    That looked like a statue of him. You talking about the image of him from the DoX trailer?
    The writer confirmed on Twitter he's using Magneto.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    The writer confirmed on Twitter he's using Magneto.
    Maybe this is the wet works team everyone thought x force was supposed to be...

"I do bad things FOR paradise but i have no place in that world."
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

The more Hill reveals about Fallen Angels (in combination with that sexy art), the more I think I’m MOST excited for that title. I can’t wait to see how he writes Magneto.

Yeah any time he talks about it I get more intrigued

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    The more Hill reveals about Fallen Angels (in combination with that sexy art), the more I think I’m MOST excited for that title. I can’t wait to see how he writes Magneto.
    Yeah, this is gonna be the good ****. The way Hill talked about how Magneto resonated with him was one of the reasons I decided to give FA a chance.