• Fallen Angels

131 28.67%
  • Marauders

261 57.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394
Results 1,396 to 1,400 of 1400
    BANNED

I only care for Logan and Jean in the X-Force line up, but I'm hoping it's a big sleeper hit. The art looks like the best of any DOX title.

I enjoyed the Colossus-Domino romance in ‘Cable & X-Force’ and really hope that is touched upon in this series. Also, I have a soft spot for Forge from that series too, so am pumped he’ll be there creating tools and weapons for the team. Could probably do without Kid Omega and Black Tom, though I’m open minded about the latter’s role here. And Beast? Well, I can always take or leave him. But he seems to be there for a good in-story reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    What community?
    I'm not going to name any names. Just not worth it. Sometimes i have a problem taking things way too literal like it has to make sense in my brain and i just got frustrated and now the book just has a bad taste for me.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I enjoyed the Colossus-Domino romance in ‘Cable & X-Force’ and really hope that is touched upon in this series. Also, I have a soft spot for Forge from that series too, so am pumped he’ll be there creating tools and weapons for the team. Could probably do without Kid Omega and Black Tom, though I’m open minded about the latter’s role here. And Beast? Well, I can always take or leave him. But he seems to be there for a good in-story reason.
    I feel the same about it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Quiet Councilor View Post
    I’ll be trying them all. I’m already thinking I might drop New Mutants once Hickman leaves. Brisson does not impress me, and I have no interest in watching him find ways to put Glob Herman at the center of everything. We’ll see though. It is a new dawn, after all.
    Same for me. It's supposed to be a new dawn, still Brisson just continues his writing on Glob, and his creation of the twins from other books as soon as Hickman finishis his arc with new mutants... I'm disappointed because I was looking forward to that book the most, but because of this I will only read the Hickman issues and I'm done with it probably.