Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    They got the Assembled... making of special for this movie on Disney+ right now, and of course it's hosted by Bruce Campbell.

Now I kinda want Bruce to start making cameos in all the Marvel movies a'la Stan Lee. Wouldn't make any sense, but I'd enjoy it.
    Just have the pizza ball vendor Bruce show up in all the movies. And have him be scared of Dr. Strange
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

So, wait a minute, what is it some kind of movie?

Just rewatched this movie for the 3rd time (first time on Disney plus)

Man I love it. So so so good. Everything I wanted from a Doctor Strange movie

While watching it in the theatre I was wondering why Wanda couldn’t just locate a universe where she’d died and Vision and the kids had lived. Seems obvious.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    While watching it in the theatre I was wondering why Wanda couldn’t just locate a universe where she’d died and Vision and the kids had lived. Seems obvious.
    Her ability to navigate seemed kinda odd.

She could dispatch a demon to relentlessly attack America from her reality, but not travel through dimensions?

To be fair, the Darkhold was clearly screwing with her mind

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Her ability to navigate seemed kinda odd.

She could dispatch a demon to relentlessly attack America from her reality, but not travel through dimensions?

To be fair, the Darkhold was clearly screwing with her mind
    I think it’s implied that dreamwalking is harder to do than whatever possession she was doing of the monsters (they had runes, 838 Wanda did not) and she says that was her being reasonable - perhaps the dreamwalking possession of oneself (or just the Scarlet Witch is harder than possessing potentially mindless monsters?

In regards to not looking for Vision, it seems she was emotionally attached to the universe she was dreaming of, which didn’t feature Vision - she mentions many times that she’s the only one that can look after the kids/finds it unfair this other Wanda gets to do it. I think it’s also possible that, on some level, she has had closure with Vision, due to his refusal to go along with the Westview stuff, assuming he would strongly disagree with hunting America to kill/use her.
    Last edited by Jack The Tripper; 08-08-2022 at 06:30 AM.

Do androids dream? If not, then by the movie's logic Vision is one of a kind and he wouldn't exist outside of the 616 universe.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Do androids dream? If not, then by the movie's logic Vision is one of a kind and he wouldn't exist outside of the 616 universe.
    Well, we know...."even an android can cry" at least in the comics, lol.

Dreaming? Don't know...
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    It’s possible there’s an exception to America’s implied “rule” for synthetic beings.

…and we know there is an exception because “What If…?” featured an alternate version of Vision (and Ultron).

Blade should be unleashed on the MCU in a Doctor Strange movie.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Blade should be unleashed on the MCU in a Doctor Strange movie.
    He's getting his own soon.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Ali is going to be so good.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    That's the problem with this movie. It's like a house of cards, a little critical wind and the whole thing falls apart. It's the most illogical and plot hole ridden Marvel movie.

At least with Thanos and Mandarin you can believe that they were crazy enough with their 'ends justify the means' attitude that the characters really believed in the course of action they took. Wanda was the opposite of that. If she really was desperate to reunite with her kids and the movie was about her traveling through the Multiverse to do so, then she would have found another way.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

I feel like the Illuminati scene could have been great for a Straw Man cameo.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    That's the problem with this movie. It's like a house of cards, a little critical wind and the whole thing falls apart. It's the most illogical and plot hole ridden Marvel movie.

At least with Thanos and Mandarin you can believe that they were crazy enough with their 'ends justify the means' attitude that the characters really believed in the course of action they took. Wanda was the opposite of that. If she really was desperate to reunite with her kids and the movie was about her traveling through the Multiverse to do so, then she would have found another way.
    Wanda was using the darkhold, I won't say that her grip on sanity was that strong