Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Anybody think we might see some form of the Defenders team in this? One of the action figures is called "Defender Strange". We've got Banner of course and Valkyrie in the MCU, although Namor is probably going to be in BP 2 (Although no reason they can't tease him in this like Kang in Loki) and Silver Surfer hasn't shown up yet.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    Anybody think we might see some form of the Defenders team in this? One of the action figures is called "Defender Strange". We've got Banner of course and Valkyrie in the MCU, although Namor is probably going to be in BP 2 (Although no reason they can't tease him in this like Kang in Loki) and Silver Surfer hasn't shown up yet.
    I don't know but there's already a LOT going on here. You would imagine Wanda will want to grab Billy and Tommy from whatever trouble they are in. Darkhold stuff maybe. There's whatever they are doing with America and her intro. Then the Mordo plot and Strange vs Strange.

This premise alone does lend to glimpses of other realities etc so easily other small cameos, and teases

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I'm still trying to get around that it was totally the alternate ending of Army Of Darkness in the start of that trailer...

Is that voice who i think it is?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Is that voice who i think it is?

I agree.....

It's definitely the voice of him but maybe he's playing a character named Ralph Hard-On.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

If we have some version of the Illumnati I wonder if there will be an alternate universe Iron Man played by Tom Cruise perhaps.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Thoughts:

- Wow, Stephen really screwed up the Multiverse to the point where the fabric of reality is being destroyed, eldritch horrors are being released, and entire Sorcerer Sects getting seemingly destroyed.

- Is Strange going to inadvertently be the one who destroyed America's dimension? Or will that be whatever the actual villain is.

- Looks like the leaks are turning out accurate...that scene with Strange captured by Ultrons and then being confronted by a council where a very recognizable voice from a very recognizable telepath can be heard.

- It's weird that Mordo seems...nicer coming off when we last saw him and the fact that it seems like he's trying to kill Strange for the world here. If that's even the same Mordo.

- That scene with Wanda throwing the hypocrisy in Strange's face, while justified, felt far more sinister than I am comfortable with.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

America looks cool. I feel like Wanda's next arc would be more interesting if the X-men were in this universe and quicksilver was still alive.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    America looks cool. I feel like Wanda's next arc would be more interesting if the X-men were in this universe and quicksilver was still alive.
    I'm starting to really wonder if writers just can't help themselves when it comes to Wanda.

Ultimate Member

Moral of the story, always listen to Wong.

Also supposedly spoilers:
    John Krasinski shows up as Reed Richards as well.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I agree.....
    Also looked like about six chairs...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thoughts:

- Wow, Stephen really screwed up the Multiverse to the point where the fabric of reality is being destroyed, eldritch horrors are being released, and entire Sorcerer Sects getting seemingly destroyed.

- Is Strange going to inadvertently be the one who destroyed America's dimension? Or will that be whatever the actual villain is.

- Looks like the leaks are turning out accurate...that scene with Strange captured by Ultrons and then being confronted by a council where a very recognizable voice from a very recognizable telepath can be heard.

- It's weird that Mordo seems...nicer coming off when we last saw him and the fact that it seems like he's trying to kill Strange for the world here. If that's even the same Mordo.

- That scene with Wanda throwing the hypocrisy in Strange's face, while justified, felt far more sinister than I am comfortable with.
    "Bud Light..." or "Bud Heavy..."?

Seems like he may finally have found the sort of "By The Book..." outfit it seems like he wanted.

New dr strange poster confirms captain carter! The toy leak was right!

Did you guys catch Rintrah in there too? Talk about everything but the kitchen sink guys.