Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default "My Adventures with Superman" coming to HBO Max

"Superman has remained one of the most iconic and beloved Super Heroes in the world," said Amy Friedman, Head of Kids & Family Programming, Warner Bros. "This fresh take from the Warner Bros. Animation team delivers a modern, relatable Clark Kent alongside a fearless, whip smart Lois Lane who are navigating the small tasks of both becoming adults and trying to save the world."

"It's been a great partnership working with Cartoon Network and HBO Max to bring more DC Super Heroes to the platform in new and creatively interesting ways," said Sam Register, President of Warner Bros. Animation and Cartoon Network Studios. "This is the first animated Superman series in many years and we want to tell our Superman story through the trio of Clark, Lois and Jimmy - whose relationship dynamic will allow for rich, serialized and engaging stories as we explore their lives as individuals and their journey together as friends."

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Lois looks like a high schooler. I'm not feeling her design. Who's the character on the far right suppose to be?

It's been a great partnership working with Cartoon Network and HBO Max to bring more DC Super Heroes to the platform in new and creatively interesting ways,"

Leading with ANOTHER Batman and Superman show that look like stuff we have already seen is not a good start.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Lois looks like a high schooler. I'm not feeling her design. Who's the character on the far right suppose to be?
    A girl in the Newsboy Legion (or the Newsgirl Legion?)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    It's been a great partnership working with Cartoon Network and HBO Max to bring more DC Super Heroes to the platform in new and creatively interesting ways,"

Leading with ANOTHER Batman and Superman show that look like stuff we have already seen is not a good start.
    Admittedly Superman hasn't had his own cartoon since the DCAU, unless you count the Legion cartoon.

It's a shame they're not doing anything with Wonder Woman.

Will miss it, since I don't get HBO Max, but it sure looks fun.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Will miss it, since I don't get HBO Max, but it sure looks fun.
    All of these new DC kids shows are going on CN, too.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    All of these new DC kids shows are going on CN, too.
    Hoping the do a digital or DVD release or something, too, since I don't get cable. But good to know.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Mighty Member

Lois looks like jailbait.

Extraordinary Member

I’m hopeful they go with an ambitious, genuinely skilled investigator for Lois, but keep the idea of her being a tough military brat. Clark being the “good cop” of any interview they have feels like a natural dynamic to have some fun with.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Looks pogchamp, surprised no one has complained about what looks like a black Jimmy Olsen.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

I could see her being in her early-mid 20s here. I was going to say she looks like Luz from the Owl House all grown up.
    And you know that's a race bent Jimmy.

Edit: Oh, you meant the girl in the bottom pic! No clue...

Yeah, people have been saying she looks like that girl from Owl House, also Jimmy supposedly looks like Bow from She-Ra.
    Last edited by Pinsir; 05-19-2021 at 07:58 PM.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by godisawesome View Post
    I’m hopeful they go with an ambitious, genuinely skilled investigator for Lois, but keep the idea of her being a tough military brat. Clark being the “good cop” of any interview they have feels like a natural dynamic to have some fun with.
    She looks like she's going to be outgoing and energetic character-wise, if not reporter wise.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    Looks pogchamp, surprised no one has complained about what looks like a black Jimmy Olsen.
    Probably because that already happened with Supergirl. At least this time he has the build I expect from Jimmy. He's not gonna tower over Superman and look like he could take him.

Probably because that already happened with Supergirl. At least this time he has the build I expect from Jimmy. He's not gonna tower over Superman and look like he could take him.
    Yeah, he looks way more like a black Jimmy than Mehcad Brooks ever did.