Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Falcon & The Winter Soldier: I am the Captain Now

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Design? I guess they didn't want to do the head on fire thing for fear the general audience would ask "Why is Dr. Strange battling Ghost Rider?"
    I think Dormammu's design is pretty distinct from Ghost Rider if you handle it right.

I don't think his movie design was much better from cloud monster Galactus.
    $1 says if we see Jericho in any capacity, it'll be as Doctor Voodoo, with someone offhandedly referring to him as Brother Voodoo once to get that out of that way.
    Probably. But fans will still call him the latter .

Incredible Member

You'd think man-thing would be a shoo-in for this..

Fantastic Member

it feels like they're going with a mental breakdown for Wanda and I don't know if I love that at all... theoretically, if she breaks the Multiverse, Dr. Strange stitching it back together could lead to the FF and X-men added.

Spectacular Member

Too bad they can't get Guillermo Del Toro to do this. I remember Del Toro at one point wanted to make a movie out of H. P. Lovecraft's At the Mountains of Madness.

Astonishing Member

If this is going to be Marvel's first "horror movie", we should think about characters who will bring up the "scary" into the "movies". So, which Marvel characters could work for terror movies? I think it's quite easy to pick members:

+ Doctor Strange: Famous for fighting demons, montruosities and every paranormal you can imagine. His perfect enemy would be Nightmare, Lord of the Dreams' Dimension.
    + Blade: Marvel's top vampire hunter is an excellent candidate. Blood and cut limbs/heads are assured to appear around him.
    + Man Thing: "Whoever knows fear, will burn at the touch of the Man Thing". This is another perfect candidate to appear in a Marvel's universe of terror.
    + Ghost Rider: Clearly, the Spirit of Vengeance, who is a flaming skull, have to be part of this.
    + Howling Commandos: Since this group is composed by classic monsters, they are perfect for these horror movies. Between its most famous members, we have Werewolf-by-night, the Living Mummy (N'Kantu) and Frankenstein's Monster.
    + Marvel Monsters: We can't forget Marvel's famous collection of giant monsters; like Fin Fang Foom, Goom, Giganto, Gorgilla... etc.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Innocent Bystander View Post
    it feels like they're going with a mental breakdown for Wanda and I don't know if I love that at all... theoretically, if she breaks the Multiverse, Dr. Strange stitching it back together could lead to the FF and X-men added.
    I would love him to begin teaching Illiyana. Limbo can serve horror. And get a mutant connection going

Practical designed Blackheart in a future MCU movie or GTFO!
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

Multiverse of Madness featuring Wanda.

Makes me think of House of M only in reverse. Instead of ridding the world of mutants she will cause mutants. Enter the X-men into the MCU.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post

Makes me think of House of M only in reverse. Instead of ridding the world of mutants she will cause mutants. Enter the X-men into the MCU.
    That's a very interesting theory and something I thought about as well.

I'm also sure we'll get some cameos of some "lost" characters in the other universes.

Incredible Member

I'm not sure how it would work that way round. Unless she believes she's saving mutants from another (Fox? ) universe....

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyprincess View Post
    I'm not sure how it would work that way round. Unless she believes she's saving mutants from another (Fox? ) universe....
    Maybe drawing a number of Wanda comic plots.

She'll bring Vision back from the dead early in her series. As the series goes on we'll start to see cracks that she's crazy just as happened in the comics where she recreated her children only to later find out they weren't real. Likewise Vision won't be real. She'll keep trying and try to pull a version of him out of the multiverse. Thus Dr Strange and his title "Multiverse of Madness." Then while it won't be a literal House of M moment or reversal Wanda will do something that pulls in another universe into ours, one where mutants exist and there is a group called the X-men.

I wouldn't expect us to actually see the X-men, more likely there would be some vague foreshadowing in a post credit about not knowing all Wanda might have brought through to our world followed by a guy walking with his back to the camera and you suddenly hear a "Snikt" and claws popping out. Its the most obvious X-men imagery there is for the general public.

She'll bring Vision back from the dead early in her series. As the series goes on we'll start to see cracks that she's crazy just as happened in the comics where she recreated her children only to later find out they weren't real. Likewise Vision won't be real. She'll keep trying and try to pull a version of him out of the multiverse. Thus Dr Strange and his title "Multiverse of Madness." Then while it won't be a literal House of M moment or reversal Wanda will do something that pulls in another universe into ours, one where mutants exist and there is a group called the X-men.

I wouldn't expect us to actually see the X-men, more likely there would be some vague foreshadowing in a post credit about not knowing all Wanda might have brought through to our world followed by a guy walking with his back to the camera and you suddenly hear a "Snikt" and claws popping out. Its the most obvious X-men imagery there is for the general public.
    Maybe Nightmare seizes on her emotional instability to use her powers for his own ends?

Niffleheim

Does this mean Mordo is no longer the villain/main antagonist now that Wanda will fill in that role?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm hoping the film avoids any plotlines where Wanda goes crazy. Those stories has damaged the character and she still hasn't recovered from it. I don't need that for movie Wanda.