Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm hoping the film avoids any plotlines where Wanda goes crazy. Those stories has damaged the character and she still hasn't recovered from it. I don't need that for movie Wanda.
    It's the route they're taking it seems. Look at the titles Wanda's vision sounds crazy if we forget that Vision is a name and then there's Madness.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Long titles are a thing now post Endgame? I'm wondering what Black Panther 2 will be called...

Things I hope for in Dr. Strange 2:
    Shuma Gorath
    black suit
    Dr. Voodoo cameo
    add cytorak to that list
    Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    I would love him to begin teaching Illiyana. Limbo can serve horror. And get a mutant connection going
    would also ift with the theory that new mutants might turned into the first MCU mutans film

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    Does this mean Mordo is no longer the villain/main antagonist now that Wanda will fill in that role?
    Nightmare is supposed to be the main villain.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mordo is in there as a side-villain. Heck, Strange might end up protecting Wanda from both Nightmare and Mordo.

I'm thinking that WandaVision features Wanda warping reality to live a Pleasantville-esque life with [still dead] Vision and their imaginary children. The illusion falls apart, rips a hole in the multiverse, and Strange has to try and fix her fractured mind and the hole in reality. Nightmare is there to take advantage of her crazed state, probably offering her Vision and the kids back in exchange for... whatever he wants.

Things I want in the movie:
    >Shuma Gorath! You cannot have a Lovecraftian title (it's obviously a riff on At The Mountains of Madness) and not feature Marvel's premiere Lovecraftian entity!
    >Doctor Voodoo
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

This was the BIGGEST & MOST Hopeful News I could have heard Out of the Comic Con 2019 Panel as a Scarlet Witch Fan!

The Next and Best Logic Project for Wanda's Character to be apart in would be to explore one of her most popular aspects of her powers and that is her connection to Magic. Combine that with that Wanda's character has not officially been titled The Scarlet Witch in the Movies Yet and this could be a coming of Power Story for Wanda's character to sees her Transform into a fellow Powerful Spellcaster and expanding the Marvel Magical Heroes in the MCU!

That is My Hope for the Film anyways and what I see and Hope for most, that and Wanda Getting her Icon Headdress!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Innocent Bystander View Post
    it feels like they're going with a mental breakdown for Wanda and I don't know if I love that at all... theoretically, if she breaks the Multiverse, Dr. Strange stitching it back together could lead to the FF and X-men added.
    While I have to Honestly say that I don't think they would go that route, even if they did I don't see it being permit or even as Dark or Horrible as they made it in the Comics.

The MCU has a Tendance to be Mostly respectful to is cast of heroes know that they are appealing to a more general and family audience. Just look at the differences between Civil War the Movie and the Comics, the MCU was appeal to make both sides compelling and resnable in the movie.

So While I don't Hope for and Believe that the MCU would go for a Dissembles story for Wanda, even if they did add apart of a Breakdown or Possession in, I feel in the Longterm of the Show Wanda Vision and the Movie Doctor Strange it would be used to More help Wanda Grow as a More Powerful Figure and Character in the MCU.

I think Marvel wants to push its Female Heroes allot more now, so they likely don't want to derail any especially a character like Wanda that has such a high push they are giving her.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Please do Wanda right.

And by that, I mean avoiding any Byrne/Bendis influences.

Although at first I was against the idea of Wanda birthing mutants but with this reveal it’s got my wheels turning and now I definitely think she will be what “births” mutants into the MCU and if they do what I think they are, I’m totally for it. WV starts with her in her current state of depression, she meets someone a “witch” that introduces her to something very similar to what was going on in the movie inception. A dream state where Wanda is living out her desires with her husband Vision and their children, magic. Quicksilver is there and maybe even a father ala Magneto, in her world her and vision are hero’s that save the world regularly much like what’s going on in Age of X but there are yes mutants, individuals born with powers, not given to them through accidents or shady experiments and it’s not shamed, here it is the norm. In Wanda world there is a villain that they defeat numerous times with no real threat but it turns out this is not just some push over that they are lead to believe it’s actually Nightmare and he’s been playing with Wanda the whole time. He gets ahold of her and starts to use her to create alt or pocket realities driving her crazy enter Dr. Strange MoM where he has to step in and stop what’s going on. After it’s all said and done and Wanda is saved she comes out of her state of madness and realizes this world that she created and loves is not real and she is so hurt in the end she doesn’t utter the words “no more mutants” but instead “let there be mutants” out of desperation for the world she’s lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm hoping the film avoids any plotlines where Wanda goes crazy. Those stories has damaged the character and she still hasn't recovered from it. I don't need that for movie Wanda.
    Wanda being crazy though has been her main character trait for decades. The 80's, 90's, and 2000's all had major storylines where she was nuts. It all culminated in Avengers Disassembled and House of M but it came from many prior stories of her being bonkers. Ignoring this would be like ignoring Captain America's patriotism when writing about his character.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    Wanda being crazy though has been her main character trait for decades. The 80's, 90's, and 2000's all had major storylines where she was nuts. It all culminated in Avengers Disassembled and House of M but it came from many prior stories of her being bonkers. Ignoring this would be like ignoring Captain America's patriotism when writing about his character.
    Considering they had both Cap and Iron Man coming out of their Civil War adaption looking better then the comics, I think Wanda has a better chance of coming out for the better here then she did when they did those storylines in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    My wishlist:

- Better Dormammu desing.

- Clea.

- Strange acts more in-line with how the Russo's depicted him.

- Epic Baron Mordo fight.

- Brother Voodoo.

Although if they're doing Monica on a Disney+ show, I wonder if the same might hold true for Jericho...
    AMEN!! That classic Steve Ditko mage fights are AWESOME!!
    + Agatha Harkness!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    If this is going to be Marvel's first "horror movie", we should think about characters who will bring up the "scary" into the "movies". So, which Marvel characters could work for terror movies? I think it's quite easy to pick members:
    + Howling Commandos: Since this group is composed by classic monsters, they are perfect for these horror movies. Between its most famous members, we have Werewolf-by-night, the Living Mummy (N'Kantu) and Frankenstein's Monster.
    + Marvel Monsters: We can't forget Marvel's famous collection of giant monsters; like Fin Fang Foom, Goom, Giganto, Gorgilla... etc.
    That's some DEEP cuts my friend

So is Nightmare 100% confirmed? Cause I've seen people posting about him like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    So is Nightmare 100% confirmed? Cause I've seen people posting about him like it is.
    I know Derrickson has said if he got to direct the sequel he would use Nightmare. I'm not sure if it's been officially confirmed, but it seems likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I know Derrickson has said if he got to direct the sequel he would use Nightmare. I'm not sure if it's been officially confirmed, but it seems likely.
    Ok makes sense too. Well I mean they're are all of bad guys they could use for a horror movie. But Nightmare and Mesphito are probaly the biggest.

Seen videos on YouTube saying D23 is gonna focus on BP2 and CM 2. And that the big announcement will be Namor inclusion in BP2. Wonder how many of these people have actual sources and how many people just make **** up hoping to get a bunch of views. Anyway I've been bummed out with Namor one too many times to get my Hope's up.