Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Keeper of the Torch Ravin' Ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live
    Posts
    5,519

    Lightbulb SDCC 2019: Hawkeye with Jeremy Renner for Disney+ Fall 2021

    It will also introduce Kate Bishop.

    https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1152749942278152192

    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  2. #2
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,973

    Default

    Kate Bishop, oh yeah I'm in.

  3. #3
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    41,617

    Default

    The logo is very Fraction Hawkeye but I hope the depiction of Clint and his dynamic with Kate is as different from that run as they can get.

  4. #4
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,973

    Default

    I almost HAS to be. Renner's Clint is VERY different from Fraction's Clint.

  5. #5
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,144

    Default

    Kate Bishop hasn't been cast yet.

  6. #6
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    6,628

    Default

    as long as that clown guy isn't the big bad, i'm excited

  7. #7
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    41,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    as long as that clown guy isn't the big bad, i'm excited
    It took me a minute to figure out who you were talking about. Wasn't he more of a mime ?

  8. #8
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    6,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It took me a minute to figure out who you were talking about. Wasn't he more of a mime ?
    oh my god he was a mime

  9. #9
    Fantastic Member catbellysqueezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    340

    Default

    I thought Endgame was setting up his daughter to be the female Hawkeye of the MCU, but I am glad it will actually be Kate Bishop.
    Baby Thanos

  10. #10
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    as long as that clown guy isn't the big bad, i'm excited
    Its TV. The Contract Hit Mime ( whose name I forgot) is just within their wheelhouse budget wise.

    Either that or a really scaled down version of Taskmaster.

  11. #11
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    41,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Its TV. The Contract Hit Mime ( whose name I forgot) is just within their wheelhouse budget wise.

    Either that or a really scaled down version of Taskmaster.
    Trickshot, Crossfire, and Swordsman probably wouldn't be too hard to pull off.

    But these are supposedly getting movie-level budgets anyways.

  12. #12
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    6,628

    Default

    oh i forgot swordsman

    yeah yeah do that he's cool

  13. #13
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,223

    Default

    I hope the show deals with the Ronin stuff. It was weird to me how Avengers: Endgame just kind of brushed off the fact that Clint turned into a serial killer vigilante. I understand they probably didn't have time to explore that, but now they do.

    And I'm glad we have confirmation, for once and all, that Kate is coming to the MCU. Y'all can officially forget about Lila Barton. I'm so excited to see who they will cast and what's in store for her (hopefully the Young Avengers)! And my guess is that the push for Kate in the comics and other media will be even harder now.


  14. #14
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    725

    Default

    Excited for this and Kate, maybe this will lead to a YA movie on Disney+ or theatrical

    Also hope we still get to see Clint's Whole family throughout the show

  15. #15
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    41,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I hope the show deals with the Ronin stuff. It was weird to me how Avengers: Endgame just kind of brushed off the fact that Clint turned into a serial killer vigilante. I understand they probably didn't have time to explore that, but now they do.

    And I'm glad we have confirmation, for once and all, that Kate is coming to the MCU. Y'all can officially forget about Lila Barton. I'm so excited to see who they will cast and what's in store for her (hopefully the Young Avengers)! And my guess is that the push for Kate in the comics and other media will be even harder now.

    I just hope it doesn't come at Clint's expense. He's had it rough lately in my opinion, especially with other media (I'm looking at you Panther's Quest).

    I'm just morbidly curious if they'll cast someone who's willing to wear an outfit with hip holes. If she'll even wear hip holes .

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •