Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I just hope it doesn't come at Clint's expense. He's had it rough lately in my opinion, especially with other media (I'm looking at you Panther's Quest).

I'm just morbidly curious if they'll cast someone who's willing to wear an outfit with hip holes. If she'll even wear hip holes .
    It probably will. Bishop isn't a good enough character to win people over. Much like Thor and Jane Foster they are going to need the popular hero that people actually like to help "put over" the less popular one.

I also have a feeling that Marvel Comics will eventually take another stab at Young Avengers because of synergy and merely absorb Miles, Sam and Kamala into the team. When it comes to the MCU The popularity of the current Spider-Man makes Miles a no go (sorry, into the Spiderverse was a cartoon, and those are just viewed differently. Don't blame me for western attitudes towards animation) unless you want to bring him over from another universe. But, do you really want to bring over another Spider-Man who is the same age as our Spider-Man and stick him on the minor league team when the "main" Spider-Man fought with the Avengers against Thanos? I can almost hear the internet outcry.
    Last edited by Anthony W; 07-21-2019 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Spell check is very...weird today.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Its TV. The Contract Hit Mime ( whose name I forgot) is just within their wheelhouse budget wise.

Either that or a really scaled down version of Taskmaster.
    Maybe they actually use Taskmaster somehow. He's going to show up in the Black Widow movie, and maybe they tie both stories somehow? Another way to connect the shows and movies without actual crossovers like the Avengers movies until the end of this phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    It probably will. Bishop isn't a good enough character to win people over. Much like Thor and Jane Foster they are going to need the popular hero that people actually like to help "put over" the less popular one.

I also have a feeling that Marvel Comics will eventually take another stab at Young Avengers because of synergy and merely absorb Miles, Sam and Kamala into the team. When it comes to the MCU The popularity of the current Spider-Man makes Miles a no go (sorry, into the Spiderverse was a cartoon, and those are just viewed differently. Don't blame me for western attitudes towards animation) unless you want to bring him over from another universe. But, do you really want to bring over another Spider-Man who is the same age as our Spider-Man and stick him on the minor league team when the "main" Spider-Man fought with the Avengers against Thanos? I can almost hear the internet outcry.
    DC has two teen teams (Young Justice and Teen Titans) so why can't Champions and Young Avengers co-exist? In the comics anyway. The movies surely will merge them.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    It probably will. Bishop isn't a good enough character to win people over.
    Speak for yourself. I've been waiting for Kate more than for the X-Men or the F4 in the MCU