Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    BANNED

im still confused

is Hemsworth still the main character?

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Random4 View Post
    im still confused

is Hemsworth still the main character?
    Probably. He's likely to also appear in GOTG Vol 3, which should come out after this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post

I feel like this is going to be our goodbye to Hemsworth and that solves a lot of Aaron-shaped problems with how he's handled while Jane has the hammer.
    This. Valkyrie will rule Asgard, Jane will be it's protector, and Hemsworth/Thor can leave guilt free knowing all his current/expected duties are covered, so he can finally be himself and not what anyone expects him to be, just as was hinted at in Endgame.

Someone made trailer for Thor: Love and Thunder, 3 years ago.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    LOL Disney wouldn't push Captain Marvel to the point of being just the second MCU origin film after Black Panther to pass the 1 billion mark. That's just the YouTube haters grasping on thin air. CM's a thunderous success.
    Yes, it was youtubers (the especially stupid and ignorant ones) that were pushing the theory that somehow Disney magically controlled theatres around the globe to generate $1 billion in ticket sales.

That somehow Disney would spend more than they even used to produce the movie to inflate the box office. Really daft stuff.

Even Grace Randolph that has a clear DC bias had to point out the bullshit argument.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    LMAO nobody cares. This is like the geniuses who predicted Far From Home was gonna flop because MJ was black and now it's currently the highest grossing Spider-Man movie, or that Black Panther was gonna not do well because it would only appeal to black people. Your average normal person does not give a crap about these things.
    Exactly.

The extremely fragile guys posting all over YouTube about these stuff are constantly wrong. The general audience doesn’t give a crap about all this stuff.

As an individual, one might not like their choices but to come out and suggest that the entire audience will respond negatively to certain things is beyond ignorant.

I am pretty excited for this, but I am really surprised they managed to lure Natalie Portman back.

Incredible Member

Curious if by the time the movie is out Jane will have a hammer again in the comics or still be Valkyrie

MCU hasn’t let me down yet I’m down for the ride especially since I enjoyed Thor 3.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

This is gonna be awesome. Great choice.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo Is Lit View Post
    Someone made trailer for Thor: Love and Thunder, 3 years ago.

I was reading the comments and the person who posted the video admitted they edited the title after the movie was announced. xD

It's still a nice fanvideo, though. And they also predicted Cate Blanchett as a villain before Ragnarok.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 07-21-2019 at 12:26 AM.

That title alone is hard pass for me.

Not a fan of romance.

BANNED

Uh oh...
    10char

Astonishing Member

This was inevitable so long as as they got Natalie Portman back and they did. I don't like movie Jane but whatever. I just hope they don't screw over real Thor like I feel Aaron did.

Yeah Im done with last five years having Aaron one of worst writers Thor ever had ruin him in comics with next Thor movie taking ideas from Aaron run about be ruined on big screen expect him give up his own name have his arm cut off turned drunken one armed fat bum.

Quote Originally Posted by zoch View Post
    Yeah Im done with last five years having Aaron one of worst writers Thor ever had ruin him in comics with next Thor movie taking ideas from Aaron run about be ruined on big screen expect him give up his own name have his arm cut off turned drunken one armed fat bum.
    Aaron's run on Thor sold much better than the book had previously, especially the arc as Jane as Thor improved sales massively. You do seem to have a minority opinion that does not matter much to the success of comics and movies.