Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 81
  1. #1
    Legend HowitzerJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,089

    Default Thor 4 titled Thor Love and Thunder. (spoilers basic plot outline inside)



    I guess Valkyrie is looking for a new queen for the Asgardians. Portman is coming back, and will be a female Thor.

  2. #2
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    42,761

    Default

    "Female Thor"

    Sorry Chris .

  3. #3
    Spectacular Member PoorStudent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    119

    Default

    I don't know why'd they would bring back portman. Sif, or Valkrye, or another female thor would be cool, but her character and performance is so boring. She's the opposite of fun.

  4. #4
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,841

    Default

    Jane Thor might actually save the Thor movies. The Jason Aaron stories are a perfect fit for Waititi.

  5. #5
    Fantastic Member luprki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Love the idea of a female Thor, bye bye Chris

  6. #6
    Legend HowitzerJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,089

    Default

    Interesting questions ahead. Thor's hammer was destroyed, and then Captain brought the past version back after Endgame. So then how does Jane acquire it? Also, Thor is still worthy. Hmmm...

  7. #7
    Astonishing Member Starter Set's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,665

    Default

    Love and Thunder lol...well, at least it's not dark something i guess.

  8. #8
    King of Wakanda Midvillian1322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    7,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    Love the idea of a female Thor, bye bye Chris
    Chris renewed for a mutiple movies. Hes not going anywhere.

    Also for people saying Jane was boring. Taika ain't gonna let that stand. He'll rework her the same way he did Thor. Some people might not like his style of humor but boring doesnt apply.

  9. #9
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Chris renewed for a mutiple movies. Hes not going anywhere.

    Also for people saying Jane was boring. Taika ain't gonna let that stand. He'll rework her the same way he did Thor. Some people might not like his style of humor but boring doesnt apply.
    Agree to both. Chris is a cash cow for Marvel and now way are they going to ditch him while he is still happy to play the role.

    Personally I never understood what folks had against Natalie as Jane - I loved her in both movies.

    I am predicting the shards of Mjolnir will turn up in Agents of SHIELD as a prelude to the movie

    As for the plot, I will be more than happy if they jettison all that Unworthy Thor rubbish.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

    “The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

  10. #10
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HowitzerJoe View Post
    Interesting questions ahead. Thor's hammer was destroyed, and then Captain brought the past version back after Endgame. So then how does Jane acquire it? Also, Thor is still worthy. Hmmm...
    They could easily have Eitri make a brand new hammer that Thor decides to enchant.

  11. #11
    Niffleheim
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    They could easily have Eitri make a brand new hammer that Thor decides to enchant.
    I hope it happens off screen lol! I don't want to see or hear "where's the handle?" from this character ever again.

  12. #12
    Scarlet and Proud! Star_Jammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HowitzerJoe View Post
    Interesting questions ahead. Thor's hammer was destroyed, and then Captain brought the past version back after Endgame. So then how does Jane acquire it? Also, Thor is still worthy. Hmmm...
    Thor has Stormbreaker, so he doesn't have to be "unworthy".

    And Jane is so special-extra-worthy, that Mjolnir pieces back together for her to use? /shrug
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

  13. #13
    Extraordinary Member Jokerz79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    5,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Thor has Stormbreaker, so he doesn't have to be "unworthy".

    And Jane is so special-extra-worthy, that Mjolnir pieces back together for her to use? /shrug
    Well as Thor told Cap " You take the little one"

  14. #14
    Astonishing Member whiteshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,612

    Default

    I liked the previous Thor movies (The second one was not one of the best MCU movies but not terrible either) so i am going to watch this one as well.
    I am intrigued to know who is the villain of the movie for sure.

  15. #15
    The Nature Boy AnakinFlair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Saint Ann, MO
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    Agree to both. Chris is a cash cow for Marvel and now way are they going to ditch him while he is still happy to play the role.

    Personally I never understood what folks had against Natalie as Jane - I loved her in both movies.

    I am predicting the shards of Mjolnir will turn up in Agents of SHIELD as a prelude to the movie

    As for the plot, I will be more than happy if they jettison all that Unworthy Thor rubbish.
    I think most people's problems with Portman was her total disdain for the role. They had to force her back for the second Thor with threats of litigation.

    It's cute that you think anything that happens on Agents of SHIELD will impact the movies in any way. I'd actually be more inclined to think that something in the Loki series will cause a new hammer to be made.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •