Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default Thor 4 titled Thor Love and Thunder. (spoilers basic plot outline inside)

I guess Valkyrie is looking for a new queen for the Asgardians. Portman is coming back, and will be a female Thor.

"Female Thor"

Sorry Chris .

I don't know why'd they would bring back portman. Sif, or Valkrye, or another female thor would be cool, but her character and performance is so boring. She's the opposite of fun.

Astonishing Member

Jane Thor might actually save the Thor movies. The Jason Aaron stories are a perfect fit for Waititi.

BANNED

Love the idea of a female Thor, bye bye Chris

Interesting questions ahead. Thor's hammer was destroyed, and then Captain brought the past version back after Endgame. So then how does Jane acquire it? Also, Thor is still worthy. Hmmm...

Love and Thunder lol...well, at least it's not dark something i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    Love the idea of a female Thor, bye bye Chris
    Chris renewed for a mutiple movies. Hes not going anywhere.

Also for people saying Jane was boring. Taika ain't gonna let that stand. He'll rework her the same way he did Thor. Some people might not like his style of humor but boring doesnt apply.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Chris renewed for a mutiple movies. Hes not going anywhere.

Also for people saying Jane was boring. Taika ain't gonna let that stand. He'll rework her the same way he did Thor. Some people might not like his style of humor but boring doesnt apply.
    Agree to both. Chris is a cash cow for Marvel and now way are they going to ditch him while he is still happy to play the role.

Personally I never understood what folks had against Natalie as Jane - I loved her in both movies.

I am predicting the shards of Mjolnir will turn up in Agents of SHIELD as a prelude to the movie

As for the plot, I will be more than happy if they jettison all that Unworthy Thor rubbish.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HowitzerJoe View Post
    Interesting questions ahead. Thor's hammer was destroyed, and then Captain brought the past version back after Endgame. So then how does Jane acquire it? Also, Thor is still worthy. Hmmm...
    They could easily have Eitri make a brand new hammer that Thor decides to enchant.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    They could easily have Eitri make a brand new hammer that Thor decides to enchant.
    I hope it happens off screen lol! I don't want to see or hear "where's the handle?" from this character ever again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HowitzerJoe View Post
    Thor has Stormbreaker, so he doesn't have to be "unworthy".

And Jane is so special-extra-worthy, that Mjolnir pieces back together for her to use? /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Thor has Stormbreaker, so he doesn't have to be "unworthy".

And Jane is so special-extra-worthy, that Mjolnir pieces back together for her to use? /shrug
    Well as Thor told Cap " You take the little one"

Astonishing Member

I liked the previous Thor movies (The second one was not one of the best MCU movies but not terrible either) so i am going to watch this one as well.
    I am intrigued to know who is the villain of the movie for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    Agree to both. Chris is a cash cow for Marvel and now way are they going to ditch him while he is still happy to play the role.

Personally I never understood what folks had against Natalie as Jane - I loved her in both movies.

I am predicting the shards of Mjolnir will turn up in Agents of SHIELD as a prelude to the movie

As for the plot, I will be more than happy if they jettison all that Unworthy Thor rubbish.
    I think most people's problems with Portman was her total disdain for the role. They had to force her back for the second Thor with threats of litigation.

It's cute that you think anything that happens on Agents of SHIELD will impact the movies in any way. I'd actually be more inclined to think that something in the Loki series will cause a new hammer to be made.