Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/JaimieAle...99827504689153

Seems like Lady Sif wants to be Valkyrie's queen.
    I'd be okay with that, although it does pack a lot of characters in one movie when pulling from characters already confirmed to be in it would streamline things a bit. Either way, Sif should come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    If Jaimie Alexander comes back to play Lady Sif, how would you explain her absence?
    Seems like the Word of God is that Sif was exiled from Asgard before Ragnarok by Loki/Odin for getting to close to uncovering the switch and was Snapped and Blipped in Infinity War/Endgame. Plenty of time for her to be off doing her own thing and then come back.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JaimieAle...99827504689153

Seems like Lady Sif wants to be Valkyrie's queen.
    I guess the chances of Thor finally caring about Sif beyond the friendzone were pretty slim.
    Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Seems like the Word of God is that Sif was exiled from Asgard before Ragnarok by Loki/Odin for getting to close to uncovering the switch and was Snapped and Blipped in Infinity War/Endgame. Plenty of time for her to be off doing her own thing and then come back.
    Which anyone with a modicum of sense could've figured out within two minutes like Thor did .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess the chances of Thor finally caring about Sif beyond the friendzone were pretty slim.

Which anyone with a modicum of sense could've figured out within two minutes like Thor did .
    Only people who knew Odin well enough and had enough balls to question him. Joe Schmoe might have been like wow Odin acting weird. But then to have the nerve to call him out is awhole different thing. Outside the warriors 3 and Sif I dont think your average Asgardian would even stand up to Loki if they knew it was him.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Only people who knew Odin well enough and had enough balls to question him. Joe Schmoe might have been like wow Odin acting weird. But then to have the nerve to call him out is awhole different thing. Outside the warriors 3 and Sif I dont think your average Asgardian would even stand up to Loki if they knew it was him.
    I dunno. You see how ridiculous Loki was acting as Odin, I think that would stir up a lot of questions.

I feel like they wasted that plot point anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I dunno. You see how ridiculous Loki was acting as Odin, I think that would stir up a lot of questions.

I feel like they wasted that plot point anyways.
    Well plans obviously shifted along with the direction of the franchise. I assume they had different plans with Lokis take over.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    Do you have a source for that?

Let’s face it her character was a little underwhelming. That’s mostly writing not acting. She seemed totally charming in the role, but the role just wasn’t very good.

This promises to be a much more interesting role. I imagine this has been on the cards for a while, and that it explains the voice work in Endgame and the red carpet appearance. Let’s not pretend this isn’t a great result for Marvel.

Also, it seems like Waititi is an Aaron fan, based on this and some of his comments in the director’s commentary for Ragnarok. This is pretty much perfect for the MCU IMO.
    I don't blame Portman, I blame the writers for Foster's character arc, especially in Dark World.
    Unfortunately as I can't stand either Thompson or Waikiki I won't be watching this, but I'm glad Portman will finally have the chance to make Foster's character interesting.

So according to Valkryie Christain Bale is 100% cast as the bad guy in Thor 4. What role we dont know. Two most rumored are Gorr and Mesphito. Though i find mesphito a weird choice for Thor.

Astonishing Member

Sif's lucky she wasn't in Ragnarok, or she probably would have been killed by Hela when she got on Asgard.

I think Bale could be Minotaur but he'd have to lean into American Psycho for that.

Bateman should base his character on the time he flipped out on the set of Terminator, and even he wasn’t sure what his accent was.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    So according to Valkryie Christain Bale is 100% cast as the bad guy in Thor 4. What role we dont know. Two most rumored are Gorr and Mesphito. Though i find mesphito a weird choice for Thor.
    I'm assuming they were saving Mephisto for some of the marvel TV stuff with (now cancelled) Ghost Rider and Hellstrom, so I wouldn't necessarily expect him to show up in any of the movies anytime soon. That's just a guess though.

Ultimate Member

Gorr or Dario Agger are my two guesses right now.

Gorr or Dario Agger are my two guesses right now.
    If he's Agger, then I have to imagine he unleashes a bigger threat because on his own he seems way too weak for two Thor's.

Too bad we've already wasted Makelith, as he was pretty much a major enemy during Aaron's run if I recall correctly.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

I just hope they write a good role for him rather than waste his talents. (Marvel villains have not always been the best)

I kinda hope he's Silver Surfer when he was still working for the Big G and this will lead to a proper Galactus as the baddie for the first MCU Fantastic Four movie.