Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't see Thor and Jane getting back together, so it'd be nice to see Thor and Sif finally happen.
    Yea portman ain't sticking around. Jamie Alexander way more likely to sign a new long contract. Jane gets to experience what it's like to be a god before she dies is my guess.

Also Hemsworth is more jacked then hes ever been. Thor will be in shape this film, they ain't gonna waste the Hulk Hogan muscles. Also the cover title was like a Salad joke for awhile.

Wonder if Bale will let them do an accurate Gorr. Would be alot of make up. Maybe they will keep it all but ease up on the face.

Hulk making a small appearance makes sense. Thats like his best pal superhero wise now. Him and Rocket or "The rabbit" as he says

Sif having deep unrequited feelings for Thor have been consistent in all her appearances, even in AoS. I don't know if I see her suddenly being interested in one of the female leads she probably barely knows, but it's Waititi so he might throw a curveball. She'll be lucky not to get the Warriors Three treatment.

Waititi might explain the Thor and Jane breakup but Jane might remain unattached so she can be a solo star. I'm also not expecting a surprise reveal of her being bisexual, but you never know.

I'm kind of over Thor getting the rug ripped out from under him in these movies so I wouldn't really care for more of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Yea portman ain't sticking around. Jamie Alexander way more likely to sign a new long contract. Jane gets to experience what it's like to be a god before she dies is my guess.

Also Hemsworth is more jacked then hes ever been. Thor will be in shape this film, they ain't gonna waste the Hulk Hogan muscles. Also the cover title was like a Salad joke for awhile.

Wonder if Bale will let them do an accurate Gorr. Would be alot of make up. Maybe they will keep it all but ease up on the face.

Hulk making a small appearance makes sense. Thats like his best pal superhero wise now. Him and Rocket or "The rabbit" as he says
    I can see Gorr being mo-cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Sif having deep unrequited feelings for Thor have been consistent in all her appearances, even in AoS. I don't know if I see her suddenly being interested in one of the female leads she probably barely knows, but it's Waititi so he might throw a curveball. She'll be lucky not to get the Warriors Three treatment.

Waititi might explain the Thor and Jane breakup but Jane might remain unattached so she can be a solo star. I'm also not expecting a surprise reveal of her being bisexual, but you never know.

I'm kind of over Thor getting the rug ripped out from under him in these movies so I wouldn't really care for more of that.

I can see Gorr being mo-cap.
    As soon as I posted this I thought about that. While it can be done with make up, you'll get more expression from Mocap probably unless they go light make up on the face. Has christain bale ever done a Heavy make up or mocap cgi character? Seems off brand but I think alot of people wanna work with Mr. Waititi right now after Jojo Rabbit. Or he spent all the Batman money

As soon as I posted this I thought about that. While it can be done with make up, you'll get more expression from Mocap probably unless they go light make up on the face. Has christain bale ever done a Heavy make up or mocap cgi character? Seems off brand but I think alot of people wanna work with Mr. Waititi right now after Jojo Rabbit. Or he spent all the Batman money
    Dick Cheney ?

So we getting a ThunderStrike look.

EtIXwIlXUAACNg6.jpeg.jpg

Betting him and Starlord became fast friends between films.

I actually really liked the Ragnarok look with the short hair. Was hoping if he didn't go back to that he would keep the viking look .

This movie needs to open with Thor using Star Lord's Bowflex to get back in shape.

So we getting a ThunderStrike look.

EtIXwIlXUAACNg6.jpeg.jpg

Betting him and Starlord became fast friends between films.

I actually really liked the Ragnarok look with the short hair. Was hoping if he didn't go back to that he would keep the viking look .
    Thunderstrike look is perfect for a metal-inspired movie .

I'm glad Thor looks more like himself again.

I'm digging Thor's Thunderstrike look.

I wonder if we might get a Thor Corps at some point.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    This movie needs to open with Thor using Star Lord's Bowflex to get back in shape.
    I didn't know how much I need this until right now.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    I didn't know how much I need this until right now.
    And you gotta have Thor attaching a lot of extra things to it to make Peter insecure. Like every flex bends the ship. Hehe ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium