Default Silver Surfer vs Kevin Uxbridge

Silver Surfer, 616 version, vs Kevin Uxbridge, the Douwd alien from TNG episode "The Survivors."

Standard arena match.

Probably the light speed energy manipulator with clearly defined feats.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    Silver Surfer, 616 version, vs Kevin Uxbridge, the Douwd alien from TNG episode "The Survivors."

Standard arena match.
    Too unclear as to Uxbridge's limits. He can kill every member of a Star Trek species wherever they exist anywhere in the galaxy. But does he have the raw power to kill the Surfer? How durable was any Hoosnok (the species he killed)? We don't know. How durable was Kevin? Did he even get hit by the Hoosnok weapons? Do those weapons even compare to getting hit all-out by the Surfer?

We just don't know. But not invoking the no-limits fallacy and going with proven feats, the Surfer wins.
    Power with Girl is better.

By presentation, Uxbridge should win but by feats he gets destroyed by Surfer.

When Uxbridge "killed" the 50 billion Husnock ... do we know exactly how that was done?

My impression was that Uxbridge wished them out of existence, making him not just a matter-energy manipulator, but a reality warper to boot. So my idea behind posting the match was to pose the question: does the Surfer have feats resisting existence erasure at the level of a Douwd alien?

No idea myself if Radd does or doesn't.

Pretty sure Surfer can find some way to kill an immortal energy form like Uxbridge, but I figured it probably wouldn't be instantaneous.

Anyway, not sure how it would go, just have a few thoughts.

So the thing is, relative to the guy with nebulous feats, the Surfer has an infinite amount of time to operate.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Despite his power, Kevin Uxbridge never exhibited reflexes or speed quicker than a normal human's. Nor any sort of passive, always active resistance to things like mental attacks or temporal manipulation. At the start of the fight the Surfer can either brain blast or time freeze him into helplessness and thus win the match.
    The CBR Community Standards & Rules - Your Guide to Being a Member

When Uxbridge "killed" the 50 billion Husnock ... do we know exactly how that was done?

My impression was that Uxbridge wished them out of existence, making him not just a matter-energy manipulator, but a reality warper to boot. So my idea behind posting the match was to pose the question: does the Surfer have feats resisting existence erasure at the level of a Douwd alien?

Pretty sure Surfer can find some way to kill an immortal energy form like Uxbridge, but I figured it probably wouldn't be instantaneous.

I'm assuming you meant speed equalized? If so, Uxbridge still doesn't have the feats to suggest he can erase someone as powerful as the Surfer. But it at least opens up discussions.

We're also into territory where one character, Kevin. seems more powerful because of what he's up against while the Surfer seems less powerful because of other beings that exist in that setting that we actually see him against. I'm not saying the Surfer has the reach through space to kill al of a species at once but, grading without a curve, he overall is more powerful.

As watcher said, Kevin has no feats of super speed. He clearly cannot time travel or resurrect the dead as opposed to creating duplicates from matter because if he could do either, he would have.
    Power with Girl is better.