Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Séb View Post
    Prof X anyone?
    yea I remember there was bs internet rumors they wanted to make them mirror Mlk and Malcom X more. And Esposito and Denzel were names tossed around but for Magneto. But I kinda hope they don't change the Holocaust aspect of Magento. It would be real easy to just say his powers slow the aging process way down. But not gonna lie the idea of Him or Denzel playing Magneto could be great. Except for the changes that would mean to his backstory. But even Esposito as Magneto and Denzel as Prof. Denzel could play either Esposito i cant see as the Prof, too intense. Denzel has more range imo.

BANNED

LEAKED WANDAVISION EPISODE S1E1 S1E2 Disney Plus Marvel Studios Footage Description

I can't find the Eternals thread anymore. Did anyone see the synopsis?

"Marvel Studios’ The Eternals features an exciting new team of superheroes in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, ancient aliens who have been living on Earth in secret for thousands of years.

Following the events of ‘Avengers: Endgame’, an unexpected tragedy forces them out of the shadows to reunite against mankind’s most ancient enemy, The Deviants.

The outstanding ensemble cast include Richard Madden as the all-powerful Ikaris, Gemma Chan as humankind-loving Sersi, Kumail Nanjiani as the cosmic-powered Kingo, Lauren Ridloff as the super-fast Makkari, Brian Tyree Henry as the intelligent inventor Phastos, Salma Hayak as the wise and spiritual leader Ajak, Lia McHugh as the eternally young, old-soul Sprite, Don Lee as the powerful Gilgamesh, Barry Keoghan as the aloof longer Druig, and Angelina Jolie as the fierce warrior Thena. Kit Harrington was cast as Dane Whitman."

I don't think I've seen that yet.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Don't buy it for a minute but seen rumors going around that almost weres Tom Cruise as Tony Stark and Krasinski as Cap is happening in Multiverse of madness.

I'd actually be mad at the second part since him and his wife are the perfect Reed and Sue. Now if this is true she could play another universe version of Black widow since she was almost the character too. But would prefer them to star in and direct a F4 movie.

Anything is way off at this point.... Covid SMH

John Krasinski is married to Emily Blunt. He was the director and star of A Quite place along with his wife. He was in the office. He was the runner up to play Cap in the MCU. Hes the perfect Reed Richard's imo. And is a huge MCU fan who's said he would love to star with his wife in a F4 movie and he would hope Marvel would let him direct it. Think on top of directing a quite place 2 that he's in a Jack Ryan TV show on Amazon. Never watched it though

qkzymgwejc901.jpg
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 09-26-2020 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    John Krasinski is married to Emily Blunt. He was the director and star of A Quite place along with his wife. He was in the office. He was the runner up to play Cap in the MCU. Hes the perfect Reed Richard's imo. And is a huge MCU fan who's said he would love to star with his wife in a F4 movie and he would hope Marvel would let him direct it. Think on top of directing a quite place 2 that he's in a Jack Ryan TV show on Amazon. Never watched it though

qkzymgwejc901.jpg
    Emily I can get support as Sue ... but ... does John have the range to play Richard without making him a joke?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

Confirmed Nick Fury series coming to Disney +

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I am curious if they either flashback to his days at SHIELD and do several stand-alone storylines explaining elements across the MCU, or something with SWORD or maybe even the Secret Warriors that leads into a Secret Invasion movie.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Emily I can get support as Sue ... but ... does John have the range to play Richard without making him a joke?
    After watching a quite place im pretty sure he can. Never watched that Jack Ryan show but seems like alot of people like it. I Havent seen him in a comedy in a minute. He was also almost Cap, so Feige must have seen something in him.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Nick Fury: Agent of SHIELD ?

I know they'll probably deal with Fury with the Skrulls, but I want to see the Contessa and maybe Clay Quatermain?

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    After watching a quite place im pretty sure he can. Never watched that Jack Ryan show but seems like alot of people like it. I Havent seen him in a comedy in a minute. He was also almost Cap, so Feige must have seen something in him.
    I am just curious.

I have not seen much of his body of work, hence my question.

The guy that played Bullseye in the Netflix DD series was almost Cap. Like he had a costume fitting and everything. This is the first I have heard John was almost Cap. Is that really true or just a director spitballing afterwards?

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Grace Randolph seems pretty certain the Nick Fury show is Secret Invasion, would be awesome if that was the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Grace Randolph seems pretty certain the Nick Fury show is Secret Invasion, would be awesome if that was the case.
    Fury and the good Skrulls hunting down the evil Skrulls who have infiltrated Earth?