Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

A "What If...?" series has me so excited I cannot believe it actually got greenlit. Here's hoping it is not another one cancelled after 1 or 2 seasons.

What animation company is producing What If? Will Disney animation finally get involved or will it be outsourced?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    What animation company is producing What If? Will Disney animation finally get involved or will it be outsourced?
    Is there any animation besides big budget theatricals that is animated in America these days or for the last several decades for that matter?

I have no doubt it will be outsourced, but hopefully they can put a decent budget behind it so that it doesn't have the Flash animation look that everything has these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Comic-Reader Lad View Post
    Is there any animation besides big budget theatricals that is animated in America these days or for the last several decades for that matter?

I have no doubt it will be outsourced, but hopefully they can put a decent budget behind it so that it doesn't have the Flash animation look that everything has these days.
    Given it isnt just a Marvel cartoon but what if to the MCU with MCU actors doing voices. Yea just dont see the budget being an issue if they are willing to pay the actors.

Quote Originally Posted by Comic-Reader Lad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Given it isnt just a Marvel cartoon but what if to the MCU with MCU actors doing voices. Yea just dont see the budget being an issue if they are willing to pay the actors.
    Yeah, I expect they're putting much more effort into this production-wise then they have with the "normal" Marvel cartoons.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I expect they're putting much more effort into this production-wise then they have with the "normal" Marvel cartoons.
    Yea it's a Marvel Studios production and Fieges name will be attached. I dont think they are gonna take any short cuts.

I was just thinking They didnt bring Keanu out with the Eternals cast. Wonder if with all these Namor rumors in BP2. If the big announcement at D23 is gonna be Keanu as Namor.

Giancarlo Esposito publicly expresses interest in playing a role in Marvel in the near future:
    https://thedirect.com/article/ginaca...kely-next-step

I've seen people post their own fan-casting of him, suggesting folks like Magneto or also Norman Osborn (sans Goblin persona)..

My general idea might involve him as the mature, retired Hector Ayala the original White Tiger martial arts hero. It could be interesting, especially at more of the Television level rather than just a movie.

Black panther is back in second place at the box office!

https://deadline.com/2020/07/star-wa...us-1202983364/

Mighty Member

Giancarlo Esposito publicly expresses interest in playing a role in Marvel in the near future:

I've seen people post their own fan-casting of him, suggesting folks like Magneto or also Norman Osborn (sans Goblin persona)..

My general idea might involve him as the mature, retired Hector Ayala the original White Tiger martial arts hero. It could be interesting, especially at more of the Television level rather than just a movie.
    No, no. He's Victor Von Doom. And if Marvel doesn't make it happen, I will literally weep like a school child.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBG82 View Post
    No, no. He's Victor Von Doom. And if Marvel doesn't make it happen, I will literally weep like a school child.
    Too old for Doom. I dont want a Reed Richard's in his 60s. And I wouldn't want them to change they're history.

He could be a good Norman, or maybe the High Evolutionary in GOTG 3. Even Mesphito maybe.

Prof X anyone?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Séb View Post
    Prof X anyone?
    I would prefer him as high evolutionary

Extraordinary Member

I got one word for you: Kang

Astonishing Member

Magneto? Esposito would make a grand Erik Lensherr.