Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Oh I know hes not gonna be the same exact electro. I dont want this one to be based off ultimates though. Give us a 616 Electro with green and yellow costume of some kind. I dont wanna see Jamie walking around blue again. And his take on a nerd was pretty bad, it was like he took every Nerd Stereotype and tried to play that up. Let him be crazy aggrrssive Max dillion. Hope Electro is part of a sinsiter six or some kinda team. Not the big bad for the whole movie

To be fair I didn't hate his electro. They did some cool things with him. Like when they play itsy bitsy spider on the tesla coils or whatever. His max Dillion was trash though
    I agree with all of this.

Oh I know hes not gonna be the same exact electro. I dont want this one to be based off ultimates though. Give us a 616 Electro with green and yellow costume of some kind. I dont wanna see Jamie walking around blue again. And his take on a nerd was pretty bad, it was like he took every Nerd Stereotype and tried to play that up. Let him be crazy aggrrssive Max dillion. Hope Electro is part of a sinsiter six or some kinda team. Not the big bad for the whole movie

To be fair I didn't hate his electro. They did some cool things with him. Like when they play itsy bitsy spider on the tesla coils or whatever. His max Dillion was trash though
    I figure we'll probably get a more comic accurate costume to differentiate it from ASM2. Might make him more tech-based because none of Spider-Man's other villains in this series have had powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I figure we'll probably get a more comic accurate costume to differentiate it from ASM2. Might make him more tech-based because none of Spider-Man's other villains in this series have had powers.
    Yea I can see them going that route. I dont think this is a Spiderverse thing. Peter's got to clear his name, i think this will be a smaller story then mutiverse hopping. But who knows. I would love to See Garfield Spiderman at some point again. He was in the worst films, and I didn't care for his Peter. But he was great in the costume. He had the kinda humor that makes childish mocking of people funny. I dont think everyone can pull that kinda humor off.

Yea I can see them going that route. I dont think this is a Spiderverse thing. Peter's got to clear his name, i think this will be a smaller story then mutiverse hopping. But who knows. I would love to See Garfield Spiderman at some point again. He was in the worst films, and I didn't care for his Peter. But he was great in the costume. He had the kinda humor that makes childish mocking of people funny. I dont think everyone can pull that kinda humor off.
    There is a Deadpool script running around where he goes to a motel to get help, labled 616.

In it is Holland, McGuire, Garfield, NPH, and others under protection.

I would pay to see that!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Oscar issacs is in negotiations to play Moonknight
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 10-26-2020 at 12:59 PM.

Oscar issacs is in negotiations to play Moonknight
    Damn! He'd be good.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Damn! He'd be good.
    Yea I have faith that he can handle the DiD or whatever form of Mental health they decide to take. And unlike Keanu hes young enough he could continue on into the MCU for years to come. Keanu wouldn't have been able to pull off that character for very long. I rather see Keanu in a role that's non physical. Maybe Mesphito or even Ghost rider given his love for Motorcycles.