Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    What's that sound? It's Natalie Portman coming to snatch your wigs, hammers and Oscars!

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/n...er-1203274705/

Love Thor, love Natalie Portman, I am TOTALLY here for this!

Ultimate Member

I wonder if they'll do the cancer storyline for her in the film as well?

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I wonder if they'll do the cancer storyline for her in the film as well?
    I was thinking one way they could play it, is by saying there is some residual effect from the "Either" that possessed her and is slowly killing her.

(quote this if it comes true and I am proven fortune teller)
    Last edited by charliehustle415; 07-22-2019 at 10:50 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    I was thinking one way they could play it, is by saying there is some residual effect from the "Either" that possessed her and is slowly killing her.

(quote this if I come true and I am proven fortune teller)

Hmm, that would be interesting. Natalie always prefer characters with extra depth like you mentioned above, so I could see the cancer storyline drawing her in. Though at the same time, I'm not certain how people would take to cancer being magically cured in the general audience. They might avoid that portion due to the possible PR fallout from it. Especially since Marvel is slightly on thin ice due to the death of black widow.

I hope she gets a unique hammer- the "Ultimate" style hammer will do. The multiverse was established, that's an angle to pursue. Maybe another universe's Odinson died, and this was his weapon. We'll see.

Mighty Member

Thanks for starting this thread! Nice to have a place to talk about Jane, since the "appreciation" threads for Odinson shout down anyone who is there to actually appreciate the books, which is kind of odd.

I thought it was inevitable that we'd get this story in the MCU but it's nice to get it confirmed. I'm most interested in whether they include a cancer story line. I could see it being an illness that acts like cancer but isn't actually called cancer.

Book drops tomorrow! Super excited. Aaron plus Ewing is a powerhouse team and the art looks fantastic.

22CEDAF9-C4C3-4CF9-A92D-A127BA9F6E58.jpg

Can’t wait to read the first issue!!

I was playing City of Heroes tonight, with my Loki character, and ran into someone familiar looking:

Anyway, i the new Valkyrie book looks good, based on the preview, I am really looking forward to reading it on Wednesday

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel22 View Post
    Thanks for starting this thread! Nice to have a place to talk about Jane, since the "appreciation" threads for Odinson shout down anyone who is there to actually appreciate the books, which is kind of odd.

I thought it was inevitable that we'd get this story in the MCU but it's nice to get it confirmed. I'm most interested in whether they include a cancer story line. I could see it being an illness that acts like cancer but isn't actually called cancer.

Book drops tomorrow! Super excited. Aaron plus Ewing is a powerhouse team and the art looks fantastic.
    I’ve noticed a lot of the appreciation threads are meant for those who don’t like the current runs, and attack you for liking the current direction, but just complain about the things you don’t like.

Yeah, it's not like, most of them or anything, there are definitely some positive and fun appreciation threads out there. But... some of them? It's just constant negativity, and i find that kind of thing exhausting. I mean, there is a reason I tended to avoid the Thor thread, and pretty much stuck to the Loki thread for Asgard discussion. I'm not interested in always having to argue because I actually like something, when really I just want to speculate and talk plot. Nothing wrong with stating your opinion, of course, not like I have liked every single thing, or anything. But the way some of the threads become just non-stop arguing and hate is just tiring, it's not the kind of discussion I am after.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    LOL. I'll be using this image a lot for the next few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    I was playing City of Heroes tonight, with my Loki character, and ran into someone familiar looking:

Huh... I thought that game had been sunsetted years ago!
    Last edited by Ravin' Ray; 07-23-2019 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Removed comment about troll (post now deleted)
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Always loved the mighty Thor. She was so much fun in LEGO marvel super heroes 2

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Huh... I thought that game had been sunsetted years ago!
    It was, but some fans got ahold of the game code and started a private server a few months ago, and NCsoft seems to be allowing it for now. It's free to play, just search for City of Heroes Homecoming and you can get into the game. I play mostly on the Excelsior server, which is kinda Marvel central for obvious reasons.
    Last edited by Ravin' Ray; 07-23-2019 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Reference to deleted post removed