1. What do you think about the line up do you like it? Do you hate it?

- I like it. It’s not what you’d expect from the black ops X-title, but I think Percy explained what he’s going for here with the division between the intelligence side and the special ops side. Black Tom and Quentin Quire aren’t necessarily favorites of mine, but I’m sure there’s a reason why he chose them and I look forward to finding out what it is.

2. What do you think about the concept for X-force now as Mutant CIA? Do you think think these characters fit covert ops/special ops teams?

- I think they’re a fit for the model as Percy has laid it out, with Beast leading the intelligence branch and Logan the special ops branch. As for the concept, I like it. It has an additional layer to the usual “black ops” or “kill squad” approach, so I look forward to that, as well as the eventual conflict between Beast and Logan in terms of methods.

3.What do you know about creative team?

- Not much. I looked up the artist and realized I’d seen his work on Venom and it was solid.

4. Black Tom Cassidy???????

- Strange times make for strange bedfellows. And it’s clear that after HoX/PoX, we are heading into some strange times. I dig it.