Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

kitty shouted fake endgame spoilers at the salty spitoon and fought like 15 guys no phase, bobby waited for her at super weenie hut jr.'s
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    not sure how I’d feel if they undo years of characterization like that tbh. gold and anything “prof k” was incredibly cringe so that can go but I actually kinda liked her transition to mentor figure through watxm and especially anxm. kidifying her is an odd way of going about that anyways
    Professor K was from ANXM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Lolli's interior version looks about the same as what it was in 2012-2017. Maybe even a little older because of her Sarah Connor energy. It's just that before she was often drawn as someone who was reaching middle age soon (and sometimes as an emo teenage boy).
    god did anyone pencilling gold do her right? maybe like one ... hard maybe though, names aren’t coming

Astonishing Member

not sure how I’d feel if they undo years of characterization like that tbh. gold and anything “prof k” was incredibly cringe so that can go but I actually kinda liked her transition to mentor figure through watxm and especially anxm. kidifying her is an odd way of going about that anyways
    Honestly outside Guggenheim I actually like Kitty's transition into a more leadership role. Considering she'll be Captain of the Marauders I think that's an aspect of her character they're keeping. As long as they don't turn it into the Kitty Pryde show I'll be happy.

Professor K was from ANXM.
    no way...my memory of those is so fuzzy lol my bad. my qualm’s more with the name itself honestly

BANNED

god did anyone pencilling gold do her right? maybe like one ... hard maybe though, names aren’t coming
    David Marquez (but he does everyone right) and Michele Bandini.

no way...my memory of those is so fuzzy lol my bad. my qualm’s more with the name itself honestly
    It was mostly used in jest so I thought it was cute. Too bad the O5 and Kitty forgot about each other's existence completely after Bendis.

BANNED

I'm just glad they're not still pretending Kitty is like 18 or whatever. I had a mini-stroke when they deaged her around Revolution.

BANNED

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I'm just glad they're not still pretending Kitty is like 18 or whatever. I had a mini-stroke when they deaged her around Revolution.
    The creepiest thing is that Claremont deaged her right before hyper-sexualizing her with tons of leather (and not the functional Morrison leather either) and visible thongs.

never knew how much i needed some asymetrical emma frost in my brain until now
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    never knew how much i needed some asymetrical emma frost in my brain until now
    well it looks like she is looking amused while Shaw yells at her, so I like the fact that Shaw and Emma aren't on the same page at all. I really hope that it turns out Emma is giving assistance to Kitty and Storm and running her own gambit around Shaw who probably wants to control the entire shipping himself.

BANNED

The creepiest thing is that Claremont deaged her right before hyper-sexualizing her with tons of leather (and not the functional Morrison leather either) and visible thongs.
    I realize I'm in the minority re: the Marvel aging scale in general, but I always assumed Kitty was at least 22-25 as early as Ellis Excalibur tbqh. Thus, I never got the whole Pete Wisdom controversy. It just seemed like common sense to me. Come to find out I come back to the books for Revolution and she's supposed to be 18! WTF? Now you have people still pretending that even some the O5 are still in their 20s or whatever. I can't with that, sorry. (Except Bobby)

And yeah, Mekanix, Arena, etc. was Claremont at his kinkiest. I knew guys in the scene in NYC who had stories about him, lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I realize I'm in the minority re: the Marvel aging scale in general, but I always assumed Kitty was at least 22-25 as early as Ellis Excalibur tbqh. Thus, I never got the whole Pete Wisdom controversy. It just seemed like common sense to me. Come to find out I come back to the books for Revolution and she's supposed to be 18! WTF? Now you have people still pretending that even some the O5 are still in their 20s or whatever. I can't with that, sorry. (Except Bobby)

And yeah, Mekanix, Arena, etc. was Claremont at his kinkiest. I knew guys in the scene in NYC who had stories about him, lol.
    She was even younger than 18. In the Davis run that Claremont ghost-wrote parts of and which took place 6 months before Revolution, it's stated she's 16.

(Then again, Claremont also had her tend bar in Chicago, which requires one to be a minimum age of 18 so)

She was even younger than 18. In the Davis run that Claremont ghost-wrote parts of and which took place 6 months before Revolution, it's stated she's 16.

(Then again, Claremont also had her tend bar in Chicago, which requires one to be a minimum age of 18 so)
    Yeah in Excalibur I got the feeling with the whole Kitty/Rachel body issues thing that Kitty was around 16 and Rachel was 18.