Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

We haven't seen Nightcrawler I wonder where he works better on this book or in Excalibur?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    We haven't seen Nightcrawler I wonder where he works better on this book or in Excalibur?
    I think he works better in Marauders, but yeah him and Kitty should be in Excalibur the book they both become teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    If we're going with nostalgia then Excalibur but if we are talking concept then definitely this book.

1) this is my favourite lineup so far. I hope Kitty and Emma have their Astonishing X-Men dynamic. Also Storm, Bobby and Bishop are here and that's super nice.

2) It is by far the most interesting concept. They look like the more aggressive team of the books lineup and the Hellfire Trading Company funding them is such a cool idea, I hope we see some big money moves from Emma and it's something similar to what we saw in Aaron's Thor with all the main Marvel rich people interacting.

3) Duggan is great. He gets character voices so well and Uncanny Avengers was amazing.

4) I hope it's new Pyro, so this team can get even gayer lol

Another character I'd add other than Pyro would have been Angelica "Firestar" Jones. She needs some spotlight and her history with Emma is as f-ed up as Storm, Kate's and Bobby's. Plus they need another flyer and likable character. The snark between Kate and Emma can only go too far.

Forget that, add both Northstar and Firestar, dammit!!!!

Storm, Bishop, Iceman, and Emma are solid characters that I'd love to read, especially written by Gerry Duggan, but I'm on the fence about this one mostly because I'm really tired of Kitty Pryde. And why is she wearing so much Clown White on her face?

I agree that Firestar would be a much better addition than Pyro, whether he's Bobby's new love interest or the original.

Pirate theme and no Nightcrawler? Blasphemy!

I'll most likely give it the first issue to grab me.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I like this lineup minus Kitty.

Storm being a pirate seems beneath her but we'll see.

Never read anything by Duggan.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    Another character I'd add other than Pyro would have been Angelica "Firestar" Jones. She needs some spotlight and her history with Emma is as f-ed up as Storm, Kate's and Bobby's. Plus they need another flyer and likable character. The snark between Kate and Emma can only go too far.

Forget that, add both Northstar and Firestar, dammit!!!!
    Yes! Kick Pyro and Kitty off and we could get our Amazing X-men pirate reunion!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I like this lineup minus Kitty.

Storm being a pirate seems beneath her but we'll see.

Never read anything by Duggan.

Yes! Kick Pyro and Kitty off and we could get our Amazing X-men pirate reunion!

Now this makes sense

I super excited and hopeful.

I think this team has the potential for many fun interactions while packing quite a punch when it comes to action, I like the different power sets and what they can bring to the table. Pyro is the only one I don't really care that much, I'm guessing this is going to be nu-Pyro to have more interactions with Bobby? Which I'm OK with but I'm not gonna lie I would've loved if we got some other characters like Kurt or Rogue instead of him.

Aside from that this is the team I'm most excited for, I can even live with Kitty leading other capable Mutants like Storm, Emma or Bobby if and just if they all get their chance to shine and we get amazing team dynamics and this doesn't turn into the Kitty show with everyone taking naps like on Gold.

Oh, and give Kitty a new outfit for the love of God. You have Storm rocking her amazing Red costume, Emma with two new great costumes and then for some reason Kitty is stuck with that and Jean decides her Marvel Girl outfit is worth taking down from the attic.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    I super excited and hopeful.

Oh, and give Kitty a new outfit for the love of God. You have Storm rocking her amazing Red costume, Emma with two new great costumes and then for some reason Kitty is stuck with that and Jean decides her Marvel Girl outfit is worth taking down from the attic.
    I know right!!! Something like this would be super cute.
    kitty_pryde__shadowcat__redesign__d_by_cooldeadpool15_d7jemto-fullview.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    I know right!!! Something like this would be super cute.
    kitty_pryde__shadowcat__redesign__d_by_cooldeadpool15_d7jemto-fullview.jpg
    I like it, a scarf like that looks more battle-y than the one she has got. Also it keeps the vibe of someone who's looking for something confortable for battle and is not like Emma or Storm who are usually wearing more fashionable costumes with capes and what not.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

After Gold, seeing Kitty front and center is more then enough for me to pass on a book. Not excited.
    Sad that Storm is there.

Definitely here for Bobby more than anyone else. There are a lot of folks on this team he has a good vibe with (assuming this in nu-Pyro. Otherwise, St John is the odd man out) and I'd definitely like to see more of his and Bishop's buddy cop dynamic. And more of Christian Frost if he can show up as a support character, come to think of it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    After Gold, seeing Kitty front and center is more then enough for me to pass on a book. Not excited.
    Sad that Storm is there.
    Awww man!! Give it a chance at least. I’m not happy Kitty is leader, but I’m sure Duggan can pull through.......

Incredible Member

Why is "Captain Kate Pryde" drawn like a 10 year old child?