Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Oh man I love those panels I need to go back re-read that run. That has to be the most electrically charged Storm has been in well...years. Can we bring THIS Storm at least she had presence and commanded attention.

And holy hell was that all female team STACKED in the hands of a better writer I would have liked a few more arcs with them.
    Agreed. I miss THIS Storm (not the mandate parts though lol). Not just the stronger personality and presence but was more methodical in her approach to resolving their challenges, using her contacts to push a mission and made difficult choices.
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 08-27-2019 at 06:38 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Agreed. I miss THIS Storm (not the mandate parts though lol). Not just the stronger personality and presence but was more methodical in her approach to resolving their challenges, using her contacts to push a mission and made difficult choices.
    I agree with every letter of every word.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    But forreal tho I get that they're doing the whole emphatic Storm approach but I want NO NONSENSE Storm to come back. Especially sense that's a side we rarely see from her.

Extraordinary X-Men should have had this Storm but instead we got something else.

FB_IMG_1566990024569.jpg

Has this already been posted? I like that Pyro is using Lockjaw's fire. That's a smart idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    FB_IMG_1566990024569.jpg

Has this already been posted? I like that Pyro is using Lockjaw's fire. That's a smart idea.
    yeah Duggans mentions that in his interview with Marvel

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

when's the mutant dystopian future where we get killraven pryde
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    yeah Duggans mentions that in his interview with Marvel

Thanks for posting this!
    I wonder what they are shipping. Krakoan medicines?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    FB_IMG_1566990024569.jpg

is a normal henchman attacking Storm with a flying kick or is he some suepervillain? cant tell, it's too little

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    is a normal henchman attacking Storm with a flying kick or is he some suepervillain? cant tell, it's too little
    Looks like Batroc the leaper.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

BANNED

Yeah, I am never calling her Kate.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I hope nobody in the book does either lol and Kitty's constantly like "No, I am Kate now. I'm an adult!"

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Well, I love the lineup, but I am not excited about yet another Shaw and White Queen reunion. How many times will they betray each other only to team up again? It's like that amazing hand grab between the Zodiac Killer Carly Fiorina. They don't work together, especially since that horribly rendered one shot where he punched her in face making her evil against her will. Emma Frost doesn't need this man to tell her story!!

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Same. Shes been a grown ass woman for a while now. If they wont give her a codename at least let her keep her iconic nickname hellooo..

Mighty Member

Man, can we get some insight to Bishop's role in this. Duggan never mentions him and no teaser art featuring him, it's like he's an afterthought. I'm hoping for the best for Bishop but going by all the promotion and interviews for this book you would never know he's a cast member. Honestly I'm not seeing a big role for Bishop just a body to fill space.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Man, can we get some insight to Bishop's role in this. Duggan never mentions him and no teaser art featuring him, it's like he's an afterthought. I'm hoping for the best for Bishop but going by all the promotion and interviews for this book you would never know he's a cast member. Honestly I'm not seeing a big role for Bishop just a body to fill space.
    Maybe he dosent want to reveal too much? I agree though it sucks he hasnt been in any art