Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Had to do a fanart of the new Marauders. Attachment 84929
    Cute. XD

Have we been able to confirm which Pyro this is, btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    You mean Mister Fast Forward?
    mister nosebleed
    mister team sweeper
    mister wheelchair wizard
    mister can only get horny for inhumans
    mister sonic 2019 fan
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Cute. XD

Have we been able to confirm which Pyro this is, btw?

Thanks I don't think they have said but I know what I'm expecting on a day off.
    IMG_20190722_142452_5~2.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    This team better not be remotely Marauder-y, or I'll be dropping Marvel.
    what does this mean? like...working for sinister? clones?

Yeah I need to log off cause this team just got me amped today. IMG_20190722_145544_5.jpg

I hope they are like the mauraders but for those who truly deserve it. Sounds like this will be the gritty "xforce" team. They go in and handle business then Jean and her via team try to do the damage control
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Not really, most shonen jump lacks even more diversity than the x-men. I mean i still read and enjoy it but where's the black deadly sin or latino. Where are the strong women who can stand toe to toe with any man including the main protagonist. So like naw, they aren't even close to handling most stuff better than the x-men.
    Bleach has Yorouichi, who is black and female and can kick the ass of around 97% of the cast.

Naruto has the Raikage who is black and can dunk 95% of the cast. His brothers are also crazy strong.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Bleach has Yorouichi, who is black and female and can kick the ass of around 97% of the cast.

Naruto has the Raikage who is black and can dunk 95% of the cast. His brothers are also crazy strong.
    Same with Boruto. Cho Cho is female and mixed race

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post

Not even close. I read every chapter of both of those mangas and to stay on topic i'm just going to leave it at that. lol. Also there are so many mangas that are produced even if it was a fact one female and three total people of color out of how many mangas.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Same with Boruto. Cho Cho is female and mixed race
    Cho Cho? lol. No one would say Cho Cho is strong or well written. Just throw some chips in her face and your good. lol. Cho Cho isn't written better than X-men. lol The basic point was someone claimed shounen handles x-men issues better than X-men and that is far from the truth.

But yeah i need Marauders in my hands now. All this speck is getting me hyped.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

jwatson do the Marauders in One Piece outfits.

Cho Cho? lol. No one would say Cho Cho is strong or well written. Just throw some chips in her face and your good. lol. Cho Cho isn't written better than X-men. lol The basic point was someone claimed shounen handles x-men issues better than X-men and that is far from the truth.

I don't think it handles diversity better however, I think Manga have superior stories in general quality wise.

Like I despise Sakura but I think that's the point. Naruto can do better in terms of that. I think the Raikage is one. Killerbee and whatshisface with the black lightning.

Their females are all weak though. Save maybe himwari

I wonder if international waters come in to play here. Like this particular group are making sure they aren't tied to any laws a country might have. So they basically sneak in under the cover of fog, handle stuff, and then bounce. The more i think about it the more excited i get.
    When you put it like that I can get with it. Still not "totally hyped" but fingers crossed this is a good book.

The potential for Bobby x Emma, Bobby x Kitty, Kitty x Emma, Emma x Ororo, Ororo x Kitty interactions makes me excited.

I could do without the child murderer.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Where's the lie?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    jwatson do the Marauders in One Piece outfits.
    Here ya go. They are kind of hard since Oda stay changing costumes but this was a fun sketch to do.

onepiecemauraders.jpg
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.