Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    So was what Jean did to the D'Bari, Bishop did to Hope and Cable, Scott did to Charles, Beast did to everyone, and Gambit did to the Morlocks. Yet here we are.

#DealWithit
    but what does that have to do with ororo working with Emma? a wrong deed of another character shouldnt justify other wrongs committed. has Emma done good things, yes generally for selfish reasons, but that in no way means ororo should forgive her for the many years of deception which doesnt include the ultimate sin of stealing Ororo's body. I for the life of me do not get why Ororo has to play any role in this redemption story of Emma but any writer that thinks it's ok for ororo to work with a liar and deceiver such as Emma doesnt have my personal confidence.

#hadariyao
    #nomorepuppets
    #emmacantbetrusted
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    Aw, I'm really loving this thread. A positive aura for once in the X-Forums, good art and everyone coming together for our favs.
    if by positive aura you mean people trashing guggenheim because they're still bitter, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    omg where is this from and why did ororo punch emma?
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-22-2019 at 11:00 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

You haven't read this story? It's in X-Treme X-Men. Emma is being taken over by Bogan, another evil rich telepath with Hellfire Club ties, and Storm had to snap her out of it(and also just enjoy punching her in the face).

Welp any positive vibes in this thread are going out the window as per usual.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

No, I don't think having Storm and Bishop on a boat owned by a faux British Trading Company taking orders from Emma and Kitty is a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Welp any positive vibes in this thread are going out the window as per usual.
    Yeah, it was bound to happen I guess.

This is the reason why this forum gets kind of annoying at times, the hate is too much and sometimes many sound like broken records.

But oh well, bad for them, I will enjoy reading the book then.
    Last edited by Fantasy Free Me; 07-22-2019 at 11:17 PM.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

You haven't read this story? It's in X-Treme X-Men. Emma is being taken over by Bogan, another evil rich telepath with Hellfire Club ties, and Storm had to snap her out of it(and also just enjoy punching her in the face).
    no I havent. i have not read the xtreme books yet still trying to finish all of uncanny.

No, I don't think having Storm and Bishop on a boat owned by a faux British Trading Company taking orders from Emma and Kitty is a good idea.
    agreed. I like that I can come to a comicbook forum and be able to Express my feelings on a comic without, you know, being shamed. oh well guess that's too much to ask. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    Yeah, it was bound to happen I guess.

This is the reason why this forum gets kind of annoying at times, the hate is too annoying and sometimes many sound like broken records.

But oh well, bad for them, I will enjoye reading the book then.
    It only happens when certain characters get mentioned. Or certain characters get any kind of positive attention.

Well, since I actually hate Kitty after X-Men Gold I am on the fence about purchasing this book. The rest of the line up is solid. Pyro is a weird choice but I am interested in seeing how he came to be on the team. Still not sure I am going to buy it though. My Kitty hate is strong and may outweigh my love for Storm and Bobby. I like Bishop and I can take or leave Emma. It'll be a game day decision for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    LOL...how do you feel about the New Mutants reuniting without her again?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    It only happens when certain characters get mentioned. Or certain characters get any kind of positive attention.
    Which characters? Elaborate.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    Which characters? Elaborate.
    It's actually a fairly ubiquitous problem and isn't restricted to certain characters, people just rag on things they don't like here fairly regularly. But I think it's easy to not notice it so much until it's someone disparaging something you personally don't like, which then makes it feel more targeted.