Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Is Bishop still mad about Kitty leaving the kids in AoA

If they touch on that I’ll be really happy, I mean talk about the perfect moment to serve as groundwork for opposing beliefs/inter-team conflict. but I feel like it’ll just be forgotten...
    Last edited by houndsofluv; 08-25-2019 at 09:41 AM.

BANNED

I'll be shocked if Age of X-Man or Disassembled are ever referenced again.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    I wouldn't - if only because there are writers were were involved with those books that are going to be involved in the upcoming titles. Ed Brisson on New Mutants, Vita Ayala and Leah Williams on two unannounced X-Books.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Is Bishop still mad about Kitty leaving the kids in AoA
    Bishop getting mad at anyone for something bad done to kids is absolutely amazing
    This should actually be a running gag with the character. Bishop tries to get under someone's skin for a perceived evil deed against a child, only for the rest of the cast to look at him sideways like "bruh".

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Bishop getting mad at anyone for something bad done to kids is absolutely amazing
    This should actually be a running gag with the character. Bishop tries to get under someone's skin for a perceived evil deed against a child, only for the rest of the cast to look at him sideways like "bruh".
    How about no.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    How about no.
    How about yes
    Is in character and it happened and it would be so damm ironic and funny.

I thought you didn't like to ignore things.

Let's be fair
    Last edited by fsger; 08-25-2019 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    I hope so. They sucked so bad any reference would only hurt the franchice.

how did bishop even get back to bunking with the xmen? Cant tell if i missed something big or just clumsy writing

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    how did bishop even get back to bunking with the xmen? Cant tell if i missed something big or just clumsy writing
    all I remember is a story retconning the Bear Demon of new mutants as a mummudrai and Storm telling someone to mindwipe Bishop so he doesnt remember the bad things he did, but it could be a hallucination

He dropped a dope collab album with MF DOOM 5 years ago. How could they not forgive him?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    How about yes
    Is in character and it happened and it would be so damm ironic and funny.

I thought you didn't like to ignore things.

Let's be fair
    So I hope everytime Emma says something they remember the list of bad things she done, same for Cyclops.

Bishop was always solid except for ONE story, he worrying about kids is very on his character

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    So I hope everytime Emma says something they remember the list of bad things she done, same for Cyclops.

Bishop was always solid except for ONE story, he worrying about kids is very on his character
    Yeah, I know. They do all the time and you on this board make sure to make everybody remember them.

That's is why i said we have to be fair. Not just ignore everything that is not convenient

Cyclops was always solid with Jean until ONE story, but that doesn't count right?
    if only the evil, bad stories count, lets be fair with everybody

Bishop willing to kill a baby is in character, it has been for years.

BANNED

Marvel realized they fucked up and tried to sweep it under the rug, basically. Mixed results, so far, with the fans.

Also, I forgot to mention that it's a damn waste that Fanto is dead (which is a sentence I NEVER imagined myself even thinking). He could jump into the whole pirate theme and bond with Bishop over the top 10 guns for child-murdering.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Marvel realized they fucked up and tried to sweep it under the rug, basically. Mixed results, so far, with the fans.

Also, I forgot to mention that it's a damn waste that Fanto is dead (which is a sentence I NEVER imagined myself even thinking). He could jump into the whole pirate theme and bond with Bishop over the top 10 guns for child-murdering.
    I'm no great fan of Bishop, but can we stop with the character bashing for a bit?