Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

It is not the line up i would have chosen...but i am intrigued.

I wonder what Apocalypse will be like.
    I hope the Cap Britian name change means they are thinking of giving Betsy a bigger roll in MCU.

(Exploring mutant magic i would think pixy Magik and moomstar would be there...)
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Could that Apocalypse be Evan?
    That would be weird. Also Genesis was listed for Hickman's X-Men.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    That would be weird. Also Genesis was listed for Hickman's X-Men.
    Apocalypse wasn't listed on the Dawn of X pic like Pyro,Vulcan and Black Tom

Evan is there and it would make sense him working with X-men but then again Apoccy has been shown working with X-men in the future. Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    Interested to see how apocalypse fits in
    Perhaps a grown-up Genesis. We have a dark hero in the making.

Seems Apocalypse and Rictor will team up in December!

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post

Evan is there and it would make sense him working with X-men but then again Apoccy has been shown working with X-men in the future. Who knows?
    Many of these are not on one of the six upcoming titles. Most notable, a lot of them are youngsters: Surge, Rockslide, Pixie, Mercury, Goldballs, Armor, Anole, Scout, Cuckoos, Glob, Genesis and Shark Girl. So we might expect a kids book in wave II.

Other noticeable characters still not confirmed for one of the new books are for example Northstar, Polaris, Doop, Peance (Monet), Lifeguard, Dazzler, Hope and Archangel

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post

I really think that image was only meant for that game they played with the audience at the SDCC panel, where they asked attendees to guess the lineup for each title. Like, the version as we see it there with everyone has no particular significance, it was just a bunch of x-characters for people to pick from. I'm pretty sure when each roster was announced they made all the icons disappear except for the members of a given team.

BANNED

There's no evidence that image wasn't intended exactly the way it was been presented - showing some of the mutants planned to be featured in the early stages of HoX/PoX/DoX.

Over half of those characters have now been seen in the current books or confirmed to be used in Dawn of X. (Even Glob, etc. can be glimpsed in the Krakoa crowd this week.) It's not just a grab bag of randos. Conclusion: Baby Evan is just fine and will be seen soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by TOTALITY View Post
    I really think that image was only meant for that game they played with the audience at the SDCC panel, where they asked attendees to guess the lineup for each title. Like, the version as we see it there with everyone has no particular significance, it was just a bunch of x-characters for people to pick from. I'm pretty sure when each roster was announced they made all the icons disappear except for the members of a given team.
    The large amount of the people in this image has shown up on teams , We have seen in previews or HoX Brian Cap Brit, Hope, Goldballs and we know their roles. We know Polaris and Magneto are in X-men 1. The question was asked how many people are showing up in DoX and amount is same as this image. These are people who are for sure showing up in DoX at some point. It could be only cameo or small role but we are going to see them. I will take a bet that Hickman rotating cast X-men is where the rest of most people not seen on set teams show up. We have the cover for X-men 4 with Storm and Armor on it, I wouldn't be surprise to see the other kids in Dox image in that book

Extraordinary Member

Thank God Evan is fine! He was the only one I was really worried about! So, any word on Daken?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buttocks View Post
    A bit disappointed tbh

Excalibur is a book very close to my heart, and I'm not really sure what this cast have to do with anything. I'd have liked to have seen a British/European character (I know Chamber is taken, but Banshee/Siryn/Rahne would have been fine) beyond the questionable status of Psylocke.

Even one of the originals would have been nice.

I'll still buy it. Was hoping for James Roberts and Alan Davis though!
    This past summer I saw a made for cable British/American cross over called the Rook. It's essentially the X-men/mutants as a branch of MI-6. It would have made for some very interesting reading if the concept had been folded into the X books. But I don't think they have the writing talent at Marvel for that.

Quote Originally Posted by TOTALITY View Post
    Nah, i remember when the image was posted that this was to signify what the cast of the "X-Men" book is (out today).