1.What do you think about the line up do you like it? Do you hate it?

LOVE the lineup. It’s the best Blue team members back together again so that’s a massive plus. Betsy, Gambit, Rogue & Jubilee all have pretty solid relationships between each other and it’ll be fun to throw Rictor into the mix to see how he relates to each of them (correct me if I’m wrong, but he doesn’t have any real relationship with any of them right?). Some of the other announced rosters have too many straight men (not in the literal sense ) so having characters like Jubilee, Gambit & Rogue play off of Betsy’s more straight forward personality keeps the book entertaining and hopefully not so goddamn series and moody like other rosters have fallen into. It doesn’t force one member of the team to be the “wacky” one.

2.What do you think so far about the concept for EXCALIBUR?

It’s different. The “mutant magic” concept I’m going to have to see what they mean by it.

3. What do you know about creative team?

Nothing about the writer Tini Howard but Marcus To’s NextGen was beautiful so at least the art will be there

4. Apoc...Nah who cares .What do think about Captain Britain change and lack of classic excalibur characters? Do you think X-men Gold ruined its chances of a reunion. Do think Excalibur better off trying to be something new?

Eh, I don’t care. Never read the original Excalibur and I’m luke warm to Nightcrawler & Kitty so no big loss to me.