Default Color Realms of the DCU?

What are the official color realms of the DCU? The ones that relate to aspect of nature: how many are there? Which notable characters are their agents?

I know about The Green, the sapient collective realm of plants, and Swamp Thing's connection to it.

I've heard about The Red, which is the same deal, but for animals instead of plants. Animal Man, Vixen, and maybe Beast Boy are involved, I think.

I think there is also The Grey, but don't know anything about it.

Is The Blue a thing? Other colors?

Questions, questions, questions ...

Ah, thank you so much for that!

"The Clear"? Yeesh, just call it The Blue, as that sounds way cooler and less scientology-ish. And make Aquaman connected to it somehow.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Aquaman sorta already is connected to the Clear! He's the protector of the seas and all life therein!

So, here's the whole list:

"1. The Green is analogous with other forces of nature, their elementals, and their dimensions:

2. The Black (which is associated with Death, and run by the Parliament of Decay).

3. The Red (which is connected to all animal life and run by the Parliament of Limbs).

4. The Clear (which is associated with aquatic life and run by the Parliament of Waves).

5. The White (which is associated with air elementals and run by the Parliament of Vapors).

6. The Grey (which is connected to all fungal life).

7. An unnamed fire realm (which is associated with fire elementals and connected to the Parliament of Flames.

8. The Melt (which is connected to Earth elementals and run by the Parliament of Stones).

9. The Metal (which is connected to metal and technological elementals and run by The Rithm).

10. The Divided (which is associated with bacteria, amoebas, and other microscopic forms of life)."

Ah, c'mon. Half of these names are legit terrible.

The Clear needs to become The Blue, with Aquaman as a main agent.

The unnamed fire realm should become the Orange, with Firestorm as a main agent.

Not really understanding the need for both The Black and The Grey as 2 distinct realms, since decay is a really common theme for both.

The Melt, the Metal, and The Divided all need better names.

Also need heroes or villains to act as agents for these realms.

Hmmmm ...

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

I'll take a swing:

"1. The Green is analogous with other forces of nature, their elementals, and their dimensions: Swamp Thing

2. The Black (which is associated with Death, and run by the Parliament of Decay). I can only think of Black Hand....

3. The Red (which is connected to all animal life and run by the Parliament of Limbs). Vixen

4. The Clear (which is associated with aquatic life and run by the Parliament of Waves). Aquaman

5. The White (which is associated with air elementals and run by the Parliament of Vapors). Red Tornado

6. The Grey (which is connected to all fungal life).I don't know!!

7. An unnamed fire realm (which is associated with fire elementals and connected to the Parliament of Flames. Firestorm

8. The Melt (which is connected to Earth elementals and run by the Parliament of Stones). Terra

9. The Metal (which is connected to metal and technological elementals and run by The Rithm). Cyborg

10. The Divided (which is associated with bacteria, amoebas, and other microscopic forms of life)."
    The Atom
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Avatars of a few different realms appeared in issues of New 52 Earth 2. Obviously Alan Scott for the green, his deceased lover was the white, basically like a wind elemental.

Ah here they are. Earths Parliament.
    Attached Images Attached Images