Default Thor (MCU) vs. Fantastic Four (comics)

Thor with Stormbreaker vs 616 FF - minus Sue. Arena.

Johnny, Ben and Reed only.

Edit- BONUS: Thor vs. The movie versions of the entire FF. NOT the 2015 versions. Bleh.
    Last edited by The Arbiter; 07-21-2019 at 11:06 AM.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

The Thing is stronger, and more durable, i don't think Stormbreaker can actually penetrate his rocky hide. If we throw out his nebulous star feat, then Johnny going Nova may do it as well.

Fat Thor or regular?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Fat Thor or regular?
    Probably doesn't change much, but healthy Thor is what I was thinking.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Probably doesn't change much, but healthy Thor is what I was thinking.
    I'm still of the opinion FT is a lot weaker at least compared to endgame Thor.

Spectacular Member

I'll agree with out of practice, but I don't think that he lost much of anything in the way of physical power.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    The Thing is stronger, and more durable, i don't think Stormbreaker can actually penetrate his rocky hide. If we throw out his nebulous star feat, then Johnny going Nova may do it as well.
    You dont think Stormbreaker can hurt Ben?
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I think Stormbreaker can hurt Ben just fine.

I think the biggest lightning bolt in the history of lighting should do for him as well.

And obviously using the Bifrost to stick him all cozy into a sun or into deep space will equally end him.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I'm still of the opinion FT is a lot weaker at least compared to endgame Thor.
    Is IW Thor stronger than just barely being overpowered by Thanos while Thanos is in an advantageous position? It seems like their initial fight would have gone a lot better for him if he was. If Endgame Thor is so much weaker, I don't see how he managed to hold back Stormbringer while Thanos was forcing it into him, long enough for Cap to attack. The only thing IW Thor really has on Endgame Thor is a Stormbringer surprise attack where Thanos forgot all of his powers.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    I think Stormbreaker can hurt Ben just fine.

I think the biggest lightning bolt in the history of lighting should do for him as well.
    I'd disagree on this one. Ben's got some crazy energy resistance feats to his name. He'll feel it but I doubt it'll put him down.

Thor was still plenty strong. I think he lost a lot in terms of nimbleness and abilities like flight and energy projection. In Infinity War he looked capable of soloing Thanos's entire army by himself just flying around shooting lightning.

The problem with Stormbreaker is that it doesn't have the worthiness enchantment that Mjolnir has. With Torch and Mr. Fantastic running interference, Thing has a real chance of catching the hammer at some point and wielding it himself, and there's no way Thor is ever prying it out of Thing's hands if that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    You dont think Stormbreaker can hurt Ben?
    Not really, Ben is just on another higher level than the MCU bricks. His tough hide is way more durable than Thanos.

edit: whatever damage it does, i see it being superficial. he's not beheading Thing or anything.
    Last edited by moonknight11; 07-24-2019 at 08:18 PM.

I'd say MCU Thor is around class 60 at best. Thing would stomp him.