Page 74 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475767778 LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1167

me too. this looks way better than the stuff I saw on good. but maybe his interiors and commissions are different because of deadlines. Heres hoping for the best.

Post in the Betsy Braddock forum too. Please.

Have you guys read Strikeforce? She's a bit more inspired there imo. I'm enjoying it more than Excalibur and she's got the character's voice 100% right.

This was my most aniticipated title but I'm not really feeling the characters voices.

But that's a me thing I suppose.

I think Wiccan and Spider Woman are in that series right? I'd be down to read more about them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Have you guys read Strikeforce? She's a bit more inspired there imo. I'm enjoying it more than Excalibur and she's got the character's voice 100% right.
    Yeah, Strikeforce is so much better. Hoping she finds her groove on Excalibur, but I think it’s an uphill climb especially with the uninspired art.

I think Tini Howard is slowed down by the idea that she has so much world-building to do and concepts to play out. Yeah, that doesn't excuse the storytelling, but because of this reason, she hasn't really been able to give the characters much depth. A lot of their characterization so far has been surface-level. Maybe other than Apocalypse. It's very plot-driven right now, but we need some nice characterization darn it! Haha, I'm not upset. Just hungry for better.
    I like boys, comics, Disney, and traveling. // follow me @ itsnickmen
    “Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    This was my most aniticipated title but I'm not really feeling the characters voices.

But that's a me thing I suppose.

I think Wiccan and Spider Woman are in that series right? I'd be down to read more about them.
    Yes they both appear there. Daimon Hellstrom and Monica Rambeau are also there and they are some of my faves.

Now that i think about it, Shatterstar did Rictor dirty. In X-force #2 he is one of the people in the image after Xavier is killed but he left poor Rictor depressed unable to come to Krakoa and didn't even go check on him. *Smh*
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Now that i think about it, Shatterstar did Rictor dirty. In X-force #2 he is one of the people in the image after Xavier is killed but he left poor Rictor depressed unable to come to Krakoa and didn't even go check on him. *Smh*
    Or Shatterstar went to check on him and Ric pushed him away. Pick your favorite flavor of angst!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Or Shatterstar went to check on him and Ric pushed him away. Pick your favorite flavor of angst!
    If he really loved him he would have done like apoc and carry him through a portal then let him be miserable around friends. Apoc and Rictor 2020,
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Shatterstar is a fuckboi. Rictor needs a real mutant to hold him down.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Shatterstar is a fuckboi. Rictor needs a real mutant to hold him down.
    The very definition of one. when i noticed him in that pic after i went back to read x-force i was like wow. Rictor has been there for him time and time and time again. There is absolutely NO excuse. Even if he wanted to be left alone to leave him in that state? And doesn't shatterstar have swords that can open portals? He's a low down fuckboi, the worst kind.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Can someone post the prev-pages for Excalibur 04 here? THAT poster is on my ignore list.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

As you wish.

Is this going to be a habit? Casual mutant conversation knocking anything and everything human? From Moonstar defining all human institutions as destructive to the subtle jabs at Brexit between Rictor and Jubes.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    From Moonstar defining all human institutions as destructive to the subtle jabs at Brexit between Rictor and Jubes.
    The American education system sucks and Brexit deserves to be sh!tted on at every opportunity. I’m not seeing the problem.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Is there really no outcome possible between sapiens and superior but the "Gundam SEED" war objective, then?
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi