Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Jubilee's new costume looks amazing. Thank god they're not just putting her into her old **** like on Disassembled.
    I like it as well. Not sure yet how I feel about Rogue returning to her 90s outfit or Ric ditching the punk look, BUT what I really hope is that Rictor doesn't ditch Shatterstar.

I think we might get various outfits throughout the book. To has at least said we’ll see another version of Captain Britain’s look in the book.
    https://twitter.com/marcusto/status/...523863553?s=21

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    She was also Captain Britain again in Remender’s Uncanny X-Force. It wasn’t without it’s consequences, but it was awesome.
    Oh. Completely forgot that.

Maybe intentionally though. Remender's X-Force was a great book but that whole Otherworld arc was just horrible. For sure the weakest arc of that run... everything else though, pure gold

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    I like it as well. Not sure yet how I feel about Rogue returning to her 90s outfit or Ric ditching the punk look, BUT what I really hope is that Rictor doesn't ditch Shatterstar.
    Rictor's punk look was cool but it wasn't really a superhero costume. His new one seems ok so far, need to see more of.

I don't think Tini would do that. She's also writing Billy on a new ongoing and has promised not to break up Wickling, so I'll imagine it will be the same for them? Though they have a more tulmutous status compared to Billy and Teddy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Rictor's punk look was cool but it wasn't really a superhero costume. His new one seems ok so far, need to see more of.

I don't think Tini would do that. She's also writing Billy on a new ongoing and has promised not to break up Wickling, so I'll imagine it will be the same for them? Though they have a more tulmutous status compared to Billy and Teddy lol.
    Has Shatterstar been confirmed to be a mutant? He's a Mojoworld mutate, right? I feel like the whole "only mutants allowed" thing from the HoX's preview pages might put this relationship in danger.

He's Dazzler's son, that ought to make him a mutant.

From https://www.comicsbeat.com/sdcc-19-m...wb2hOKMBWzpEnU :

The series will see Betsy Braddock ascend into the role of Captain Britain, which Cebulski likened to Carol Danvers becoming Captain Marvel.

Yep, the more I think about this, the more I like it

Ironically Rogues last two costumes would fit this book, but the nineties look probably means she'll be the tank, the flying tank of the group and fighter.

I wonder if it will have DnD aspects to it.

If so, I hope Rogue gets given some DnD Rogue roles and moments, she's versatile, it's her thing.

Jubilee acts as ranged Sorcerer caster

Psylockes lookin' like a Paladin/Warlock/Sorcerer/Fighter

Gambit the Rogue/Bard/fighter

Rictor the Earth Elemental Druid/Caster

Apocalypse Monk?/Warlock

Nightcrawler, Kitty and Brian would of been welcomed additions, by me.

But hey Marvels been pulling these book name shenanigans for awhile now. X-Men Blue made absolute no reference or tribute to the original cast of the Blue team.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    Yep, the more I think about this, the more I like it

Ironically Rogues last two costumes would fit this book, but the nineties look probably means she'll be the tank, the flying tank of the group and fighter.

I wonder if it will have DnD aspects to it.

If so, I hope Rogue gets given some DnD Rogue roles and moments, she's versatile, it's her thing.

Jubilee acts as ranged Sorcerer caster

Psylockes lookin' like a Paladin/Warlock/Sorcerer/Fighter

Gambit the Rogue/Bard/fighter

Rictor the Earth Elemental Druid/Caster

Apocalypse Monk?/Warlock

Nightcrawler, Kitty and Brian would of been welcomed additions, by me.

But hey Marvels been pulling these book name shenanigans for awhile now. X-Men Blue made absolute no reference or tribute to the original cast of the Blue team.
    Cool character breakdown.
    I hope team won`t add ant new characters. 6 is more then enough for a team.

does anyone have a pic of just the title name and font?

I was there at the panel when they were revealing these. And I got picked to go on stage and guess who was in the Excalibur book. I guessed all the classic Excalibur characters and only got Psylocke correct. Hickman was like, "haha troll all of the teams are not what you'd expect." And then the New Mutants title was all new mutant characters. :/

But I am absolutely effing stoked for this book! When they revealed that she would be Captain Britain, I flipped the eff out! Best creative team and I love every single character on the book. I'm not sure about Apocalypse, but I'm still excited.

My fanfic have always been mutants + magic and now it's finally a thing! And Marcus To?! Who drew a beautiful Betsy in Age of X-Man. <3
    I like boys, comics, Disney, and traveling. // follow me @ itsnickmen
    “Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

I didn't say this earlier and while I'm happy to see Rogue in her 90's look. I sincerely hope she has full control of her touch and isn't back to square one
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

This book seems really interesting and exciting. I noticed that both Brian and Betsy are listed as Captain Britain in the X-Men image slide but no Meggan. You'd think with any type of magic and the name Excalibur she should appear.

I CRAVE for some interior art. To is amazing, I can't wait.

The lineup is giving me a Gambit nad the X-ternals vibe