Page 10 of 78 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Here's some of To's recent Marvel work:

https://www.marvel.com/comics/creators/9038/marcus_to

And his website gallery is really nice:

https://marcusto.com/gallery/
    His art is really nice.... especially his Huntress

Will be nice to see a "pretty" Otherworld instead of awful art we got in XForce

Yeah that art with Galactus and Jean Grey. I'm pretty sure thats R.B Silva. I'm sure Marcus To can make epic art like that though.

That’s Marcus To, that art is from X-Men Blue #35.

Oh cool. Its not from Generations: Jean Grey??

Edit: Yup just checked you're right. Is there a reason why another interior artist was on that issue as well? Did he need back up because he's slow at art? Actually he made the NeXtGen deadlines so i'll shut up. I'm overthinking.
    Last edited by CGAR; 07-25-2019 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Oh cool. Its not from Generations: Jean Grey??

Edit: Yup just checked you're right. Is there a reason why another interior artist was on that issue as well? Did he need back up because he's slow at art? Actually he made the NeXtGen deadlines so i'll shut up. I'm overthinking.
    X-men Blue 35 is entirely by To. If you consider that this book came out twice a month, he was pretty quick, since he made a lot of issues in a short time (six issues in five months).

For those that care. Betsy is losing the butterfly signature as well. I am not pleased.

All-New Member

i´m afraid with this new book. The fact that another character took the name, the fact that the looks make me remember a teenager and now the lost of her signature, that came way before the body swap... Kwannon should use another name, uniforme and etc

In a way, the whole Kwannon/Betsy thing is a bit like a messy divorce. Even if Betsy is loosing a lot of what many fans liked about her, it's basically fair because Betsy sort of 'got rich' off of what was essentially Kwannon's while they were married: the Asian look and ninja abilities.

If it was me, and I had to call the whole the MCU reveal, so to speak, I too would have made Kwannon Psylocke the Asian martial artist with glowing psi-knife(and maybe some minor teke and the shadow teleporting powers too), and then I'd have Elizabeth Braddock be the precognitive telepath(she can keep the butterfly effect though) who has ties(and at times is) Captain Britain. Either of them, or both, could be X-Men.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    X-men Blue 35 is entirely by To. If you consider that this book came out twice a month, he was pretty quick, since he made a lot of issues in a short time (six issues in five months).
    Usually artist just start to draw be weekly issues earlier. But it really semms that To is a fast artist which is good.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    In a way, the whole Kwannon/Betsy thing is a bit like a messy divorce. Even if Betsy is loosing a lot of what many fans liked about her, it's basically fair because Betsy sort of 'got rich' off of what was essentially Kwannon's while they were married: the Asian look and ninja abilities.

If it was me, and I had to call the whole the MCU reveal, so to speak, I too would have made Kwannon Psylocke the Asian martial artist with glowing psi-knife(and maybe some minor teke and the shadow teleporting powers too), and then I'd have Elizabeth Braddock be the precognitive telepath(she can keep the butterfly effect though) who has ties(and at times is) Captain Britain. Either of them, or both, could be X-Men.
    They should have just retconned Betsy’s backstory and made her Asian. It would be a lot more simple and keep the character most fans are familiar with. Things are just getting too unnecessarily convoluted now.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Ooooh, that's interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    That’s Marcus To, that art is from X-Men Blue #35.
    Glad to hear cause that Jean/Galactus situation is gorgeous. Thanks for confirming.

BANNED

So excited for this, great line up and art looks good

Asrar covers are a treat as well.

Glad Betsy is Captain Britain as well and would suit the mcu.

My favourites rogue and gambit Make this perfect

Spectacular Member Solitaryhawk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    His art is really nice.... especially his Huntress

Will be nice to see a "pretty" Otherworld instead of awful art we got in XForce
    *golf clap*

Deadpool.jpg