Page 67 of 78 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1167
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Was Dragon Man even in Excalibur? Someone ask Vegan Daddy.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

I don’t think so. He’s mostly a fantastic four character. I guess he’s working for Brian now.

I like Betsy but first 2 pages with Brian were really boring. I am sure she will be more intresting in action.

Apocalypse panels are great.

That Gambit look made my day. Remy is looking after you, Apoc!

Is there a sword excalibur in marvel? If there is then Betsy or Apocalypse should go get it.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    Is there a sword excalibur in marvel? If there is then Betsy or Apocalypse should go get it.
    It's already owned by the awesome Faiza Hussain.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Was Dragon Man even in Excalibur? Someone ask Vegan Daddy.
    It's a reference to Earth-X

Was this article already posted here? https://ew.com/books/2019/10/25/exca...f-x-interview/

With new colored high-definition preview pages (of ones we saw already; however, I do think there is one new preview page). Tini compares Apocalypse's journey to Walter White's of Breaking Bad.

She also says Betsy, in issue #1, will go from a baby deer to a great white stag. As well as, "Developing the Captain Britain design was a lot of me sending Marcus everything from like Waterhouse paintings to anime girls with swords, like Revolutionary Girl Utena and Sophitia from Soul Calibur. We really wanted her to have this quality where it looks like she just rode in on a white horse to save the day. She’s the knight of not just Britain but Krakoa as well.”

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Was this article already posted here? https://ew.com/books/2019/10/25/exca...f-x-interview/

With new colored high-definition preview pages (of ones we saw already; however, I do think there is one new preview page). Tini compares Apocalypse's journey to Walter White's of Breaking Bad.

She also says Betsy, in issue #1, will go from a baby deer to a great white stag. As well as, "Developing the Captain Britain design was a lot of me sending Marcus everything from like Waterhouse paintings to anime girls with swords, like Revolutionary Girl Utena and Sophitia from Soul Calibur. We really wanted her to have this quality where it looks like she just rode in on a white horse to save the day. She’s the knight of not just Britain but Krakoa as well.”
    Utena references? #GiveBetsyAGirlfriend2020

BANNED

“He’s always been concerned with the ascension of mutants and it’s not that he feels as though his work is done now. It’s quite the contrary; it’s that his work must change,” Howard tells EW. “He was a general when he had to be a general, and now that the fight has changed, his tactics have changed. We’re gonna see an Apocalypse who’s a scholar and is someone who is able to work for the greatness of mutantkind as a thinker, as an artist, as a priest. We’ll see him in these roles we’ve never seen him in before.”

Howard continues, “I’m very, very proud of what we’re doing and where we’re going with Apocalypse. I’m working very closely with Jonathan on what we think and feel about him and what his journey is. It’s really interesting to give a character like that a journey. Whether it’s a hero’s journey or whether he’s Walter White will be something we’ll see as it goes on. But he’s fighting for his home too.”
    Yay, this is what I was hoping for Apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    I haven't seen this so thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Yay, this is what I was hoping for Apocalypse.
    Agreed!

"She’s been divorced from a body that was not her own. It was important to me to acknowledge that Betsy has a lot of complicated feelings about that. Her and Kwannon will, at some point, have to have that talk,” Howard says. “But Betsy needs to stand on feet that are actually her own. When we see her at the beginning of Excalibur #1, she is kind of adrift. She’s crashing at her brother’s place. She doesn’t really know what she’s doing. She doesn’t know if Krakoa is her home too. In issue #1 we see her go from being a baby deer to a great white stag.”

This all sounds lovely. Very interested in seeing these deeper dives into Betsy's feelings and thoughts.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

"baby deer to a great white stag".

Three. more. days.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I like the journey back to Braddock manor, but I feel like the artist could have had a lot more fun with the designs/backgrounds/outfits in that sequence. Comics do have a ridiculous turn-around time, but still- I want Betsy's home to look like Chatsworth and everyone in it to dress like Princess Margaret.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Foon4000 View Post
    I like the journey back to Braddock manor, but I feel like the artist could have had a lot more fun with the designs/backgrounds/outfits in that sequence. Comics do have a ridiculous turn-around time, but still- I want Betsy's home to look like Chatsworth and everyone in it to dress like Princess Margaret.
    Drove past Chatsworth about an hour ago.
    On of my mates is a copper whose area covers Chatsworth. Rookie cop stopped a Range Rover being driven erratically in the grounds. Princess Anne at the wheel. Told him to “Fawk orff” apparently (private land, so she was in the right).

Quote Originally Posted by thjan View Post
    It's already owned by the awesome Faiza Hussain.
    Faiza is going to appear in Jane Foster:Valkyrie as a part of superhero doctors squad. Probably Excalibur will appear there! I like Faiza a lot too.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Faiza is going to appear in Jane Foster:Valkyrie as a part of superhero doctors squad. Probably Excalibur will appear there! I like Faiza a lot too.
    Cool! I will have to check that out. Thanks. She is way too underused.