Page 20 of 78 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

6 characters are more then enough for a team. I hope new characters won`t be added. They can add more characters to Fallen Angels because there are only 3 characters.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 08-05-2019 at 01:48 AM.

I'm really excited about this book. The roster isn't what I would pick, but if Tini Howard manages to make this book its own unique thing while honoring the Claremont and Davis runs, I'll be back.

I do hope we see Pixie here someday, as well as Faiza Hussain and some of Davis' more quirky additions like Kylun or Cerise, if only for a guest appearance.
    Thinking about it, Cerise was last in Mr & Mrs X and now Rogue and Gambit are both here... I don't know if Tini would be interested in dealing with Xandra so soon, thought (and Hickman might have dibs on her judging by POX).

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I'm really excited about this book. The roster isn't what I would pick, but if Tini Howard manages to make this book its own unique thing while honoring the Claremont and Davis runs, I'll be back.

I do hope we see Pixie here someday, as well as Faiza Hussain and some of Davis' more quirky additions like Kylun or Cerise, if only for a guest appearance.
    Thinking about it, Cerise was last in Mr & Mrs X and now Rogue and Gambit are both here... I don't know if Tini would be interested in dealing with Xandra so soon, thought (and Hickman might have dibs on her judging by POX).
    I think Xandra will appear next in HiX-Man or some Xavier story. Excalibur will be Magic oriented so I doubt that team will go into space.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    6 characters are more then enough for a team. I hope new characters won`t be added. They can add more characters to Fallen Angels because there are only 3 characters.
    Agreed on both points. I just want Howard to be able to focus on the characters we have now
    Make Good Art

I would actually love lots of cameos of both new and old characters, with and without connections to the original Excalibur book and/or magic usage. There is a multitude of potential for story here and Tini seems up for it. So long as the main team members get the focus, having their overarching plots driven and surrounded by other existing X-characters would be wonderful. I'm even down for another jaunt into space.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    I would actually love lots of cameos of both new and old characters, with and without connections to the original Excalibur book and/or magic usage. There is a multitude of potential for story here and Tini seems up for it. So long as the main team members get the focus, having their overarching plots driven and surrounded by other existing X-characters would be wonderful. I'm even down for another jaunt into space.
    Exactly. I love that shes not afraid to explore the weird/zany, lord knows theres plenty of that to delve into that doesnt get explored enough...with an expansive franchise like this it would be a waste not to imo, the core team should get focus + development obvs but by all means please dont stop there

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

bring on all the Cap Brit/Excalibur guest appearances! Fury, Vixen, Toma, Cherise, Kylun, Feron, etc

In my top 3 of the 6 books coming out.

I'm excited for all of the team.

Anyone think that Bagley variant will really feature “Every mutant ever”?

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Anyone think that Bagley variant will really feature “Every mutant ever”?
    Probably cast of 76 characters from X-Men. A big pic divided into 6 pics for every book.

Astonishing Member

That’s probably it. If not they’d have to be drawn very small, lol.

EXCALIBUR #2
    TINI HOWARD (W) • MARCUS TO (A) • MAHMUD ASRAR (C)
    Betsy Braddock is Captain Britain, but a citizen of Krakoa. With Rogue’s condition a mystery, the team heads to the one place that has always been the seat of Excalibur’s power - the Lighthouse.

We are so lucky to have Asrar on cover duty with To on interiors. This team/book is never going to not look good.

From Marcus To's IG:

excalibur marcus to.jpg

Meggan, Rogue or Betsy?

love Asrar’s cover, esp his rogue and apocalypse. hope he gets to do some guest interiors. has he worked on anything else of note?