Page 18 of 78 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Park Slope Pixie View Post

What does some soggy Southern fried Walmart-hatched shugah like Rogue offer here?

umm Fans.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Park Slope Pixie View Post
    I find it disasteful we have an Excalibur reboot without Wales's finest represented.

What does some soggy Southern fried Walmart-hatched shugah like Rogue offer here?
    I love that Rogue is there. Betts & Rogue used to bond during the Silvestri years so glad to see them back together.

Same with Jubilee who used to hang with Betts after the body switch.

Surprised Pixie isn't on the team cause of the magic.
    I don't like Apocalypse at all

Quote Originally Posted by Foon4000 View Post
    he doesn't need a shirt. just have his costume be coat, trousers and exposed upper torso.
    haha, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    I love that Rogue is there. Betts & Rogue used to bond during the Silvestri years so glad to see them back together.

I'm insanely stoked for this book. Never read Excalibur before but I'm most definitely intrigued and I wholeheartedly agree with all of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

Astonishing Member

I thought Pixie was dead? What happened to her she used to be featured a lot during the Utopia era and then POOF.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I thought Pixie was dead? What happened to her she used to be featured a lot during the Utopia era and then POOF.
    She's not dead. She was recently in X-Men Disassembled and Age of X-Man: NextGen. And even if she were dead... It's looking more and more like Krakoa can fix that.

BANNED

Pixie was a Fraction/Carey passion project and (literally?) nobody besides them cared about her. She disappeared the moment both of them were gone.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Pixie was a Fraction/Carey passion project and (literally?) nobody besides them cared about her. She disappeared the moment both of them were gone.
    Kitty/Jubes/Armor were not around so they needed a girl for Wolverine....so Pixie was made....eww
    Last edited by Infernal-Ginger; 08-03-2019 at 07:46 PM.

Tini Howard said she was the one who gave Jamie Braddock the Monarch name (as seen in the omega mutants list from House of X# 1), so I'd bet he plays a role in Excalibur.

this pixie hate is uncalled for she was cool before fraction decided it was necessary to write comic books

I'm excited for Rogue and Betsy to interact! I like Jubilee but it would be so fun to have had Dazzler instead. Outback reunion <3

Reposting because it's higher quality

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    He's blocked. I dont see an X on his costume that indicates its an X-suit. Covers are also misleading. Even if he is, thats no indication that he's sticking around and will be a proper team member
    No indication? It isn't just coming from a cover. At the San Diego Marvel's Next Big Thing panel Apocalypse was named as part of the Excalibur roster. That literally means he's on the team, and the cover, and preview art, would only seem to corroborate as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Tini Howard said she was the one who gave Jamie Braddock the Monarch name (as seen in the omega mutants list from House of X# 1), so I'd bet he plays a role in Excalibur.
    The creators are pretty cool about answering questions. I knew Brian was a mutant but I wanted to know if they ever delved into why two were a mutant and Brian wasn't. But by the response it just kind of it is what it is scenario.

Now we have to ask if the Captain Britain suit will enhance her current powers or give her new ones to go along with her current power set.

I know people will hate this but I am kind of hoping that it enhances her powers and she is able to create constructs now with her pink power signature. Kind of like Green Lantern.
    I only say this because they are trying to make her different from she was Asian Psylocke and I hope they go in this direction. Kind of like her brother her constructs are only as powerful as her will power. Or whatever his rule is for strength.
    Last edited by CGAR; 08-03-2019 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Reposting because it's higher quality

If Rogue and Gambit are having their sleeping clothes magically changed, why couldn't Remy get a magical shave?

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    If Rogue and Gambit are having their sleeping clothes magically changed, why couldn't Remy get a magical shave?
    Why would he make himself less attractive?