Page 46 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 1074
  1. #676
    Mighty Member CGAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,665

    Default

    well she's also stated that she doesn't give out too much info about her upcoming stuff because of advice she got from Hickman.

    She doesnt want to talk about it she wants people to read it and come to their own conclusions.

    Or that's what I interpreted the statesments as but we shall see.

    And if you really think about it. This thread gets the most engagement out of all the DoX titles.

    So they hype and promote it in a good way. A little goes a long way.

    People always seem to lean towards the negative things of what was said and not said during interviews.

    I think we are in good hands and that she will be able to juggle the team.
    Last edited by CGAR; 09-26-2019 at 08:35 AM.
    New Mutants [01] : Reveiw and Spoilers https://youtu.be/VFGvoMLl3zU

    Excalibur [01] : Review and Spoilers https://youtu.be/-p64QHBVO_c

    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/ckgarcia07

    IG: http://www.instagram.com/chrismonsoon

  2. #677
    Extraordinary Member Fokken's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    8,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    well she's also stated that she doesn't give out too much info about her upcoming stuff because of advice she got from Hickman.

    She doesnt want to talk about it she wants people to read it and come to their own conclusions.

    Or that's what I interpreted the statesments as but we shall see.

    And if you really think about it. This thread gets the most engagement out of all the DoX titles.

    So they hype and promote it in a good way. A little goes a long way.

    People always seem to lean towards the negative things of what was said and not said during interviews.

    I think we are in good hands and that she will be able to juggle the team.
    I mean, they GOTTA be learning from the how well Hox/Pox is doing, in terms of advertising and teasing while also with holding practically EVERYTHING. haha.
    It leaves folks ravenous. Or that's just me.

  3. #678
    Jubilant Member Dementia5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I mean, they GOTTA be learning from the how well Hox/Pox is doing, in terms of advertising and teasing while also with holding practically EVERYTHING. haha.
    It leaves folks ravenous. Or that's just me.
    It’s not just you. I haven’t been this excited about a title since the GenX relaunch, and this time I know the art won’t suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

  4. #679
    Extraordinary Member Purplevit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    Damn don’t tell me that lol. I did read some interviews as well and yea, it’s looking a bit bleak for those not named Betsy at the moment. However it is early so yea much like you, I’m hoping for the best. I’m coming fresh off reading Mr and Mrs X and damn that series was so much fun. Guess I was hoping for that Gambit Rogue characterization to continue.
    I think Gambit and Rogue will sound like in MMX here. Don't know how big research Tini did but I am sure for some reason that she read at least their last appearences.

  5. #680
    Incredible Member FIGHT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    531

    Default

    Anybody here read Strikeforce? If so say if it was any good or Not.

    Edit.....
    Should of read thread. Already answered. Well now I know. Guess I'm not expecting much from this. Still optimistic to a degree.

  6. #681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I mean, they GOTTA be learning from the how well Hox/Pox is doing, in terms of advertising and teasing while also with holding practically EVERYTHING. haha.
    It leaves folks ravenous. Or that's just me.
    It does make me a little sad, though - if everyone's playing their cards much closer to the vest than in previous relaunches, it means we probably won't get any Wave 2 stuff at all from NYCC, and probably less about Wave 1 than we were hoping for.

    This Week's Comics:Amazing Mary Jane #2, Excalibur #2, Marauders #2

  7. #682
    Mighty Member Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I mean, they GOTTA be learning from the how well Hox/Pox is doing, in terms of advertising and teasing while also with holding practically EVERYTHING. haha.
    It leaves folks ravenous. Or that's just me.
    Not just you, friend. I'm starving! Especially because we haven't seen the cast in HOX/POX except for En Daddy Nur.
    For the children, the wardrobe, and which one of these is a mimosa tree? Krakoa forever!

  8. #683
    Fantastic Member Romy Ship's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I lowered my expectations for Excalibur after Tini interviews. Except of issue 1, Gambit never was mentioned in solicits again for first 4 issues or in Tini interview`s.
    I fear that he was added to book by editors just to have some star power and Tini wasn`t really interested in him. Cough lame Soule`s Astonishing Couh

    Still hoping for best.
    She shared Gambit and Rogue drawings by Rian Gonzalez on IG stories today... but well, now I’m bummed.
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

  9. #684
    Extraordinary Member Purplevit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    It does make me a little sad, though - if everyone's playing their cards much closer to the vest than in previous relaunches, it means we probably won't get any Wave 2 stuff at all from NYCC, and probably less about Wave 1 than we were hoping for.
    We get wave 1 announcement before HOX POX even started so I hope for wave 2 news at NYCC.

  10. #685
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,892

    Default

    I'm glad she's witholding info...all the various DoX creative teams seem to be doing the same.
    The last thing we need is to have the DoX threads cluttered with pages and pages of negative speculation over something that hasn't even been released.
    Not that that will stop those fans from being negative and jumping to all sorts of wrong conclusions but...at least the writers will know it's not because of anything they said/revealed...or (as seen, already)...not said.
    It's a bit refreshing, actually...like back in the day when we had no internet...and we had no choice but to wait a whole month in anticipation to be surprised.
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa, FOREVER!!!

  11. #686

    Default

    Not going to lie i have the same reservation about this title. From what I've seen it looks like a stealth Psylocke solo title with some other characters thrown in to get some more sales, i'm happy to be wrong though!

  12. #687
    Mighty Member Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,029

    Default

    We've seen solicitations mentioning Rogue, Gambit, Rictor, and Apocalypse so I'm not concerned yet. This book has some of the most fun-loving characters so I'm pumped.
    For the children, the wardrobe, and which one of these is a mimosa tree? Krakoa forever!

  13. #688
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    We've seen solicitations mentioning Rogue, Gambit, Rictor, and Apocalypse so I'm not concerned yet. This book has some of the most fun-loving characters so I'm pumped.
    Same here.
    I'm actually looking forward to reading Apocalypse's role in this book.
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa, FOREVER!!!

  14. #689
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,228

    Default

    I'm honestly confused about people that are basically saying this is the Captain Britain show.

    "I'll always love you, Jean Grey." "I'll always love you too, Scott Summers." - Scott Summers and Jean Grey

  15. #690
    Mighty Member Hi-Fi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,044

    Default


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •