Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

amazing how they reboot EXCALIBUR and it has zero past members on it. Id thought they'd at least bring in one of them (like the noticeably absent Nightcrawler)

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Maybe it will help you.

I really like the logos. Much better than what we've gotten recently imo. I also really like the new X emblem
    Make Good Art

Astonishing Member

I kinda think the X logo looks like the top of a phillip’s head screw, but I’m weird sometimes.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    I kinda think the X logo looks like the top of a phillip’s head screw, but I’m weird sometimes.
    Oh man, you're completely right. Can't un-see
    Make Good Art

Spectacular Member Solitaryhawk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Has Shatterstar been confirmed to be a mutant? He's a Mojoworld mutate, right? I feel like the whole "only mutants allowed" thing from the HoX's preview pages might put this relationship in danger.
    Like Arachne commented, Star is Dazzler's son with the ability to covert sound into electromagnetic shockwaves that he channels through his swords. The secondary "mutation" of his teleportation was never really explained by PAD in X-Factor, but that ability should make him more popular to team dynamics (and for some reason doesn't). In the mini-series, as much as I try to discount certain aspects of that debacle, Star managed a solo jump (no anchor) from Horus IV to earth, a distance of several million light years. That puts him in Lila Cheney's league.

The most significant thing about Star is that he is from a dimension (Mojoworld) that has blended science and MAGIC together. A good writer would be able to work with that and make his abilities more in tune to be like Mojo and Spiral's skills in spell casting. I'd love to see Star be the Mojoverse equivalent of illyana Rasputin and Limbo.

Fantastic Member

I'm actually really inspired by the fact that they chose to just not add any of the old excalibur members, and just go for a whole new lineup. Rogue in excalibur? never in a million years did I think I'd ever see that, but hey, I'm down for new roster ideas rather than go back to the same formula (even though the formula of the original team was the best, and delightful and beloved and blah blah blah, its time for us to move on and be open to new ideas.) bring on the new excalibur!

I have to admit I really wasn't planning on getting this mainly due to budget but it has to many of my favorites not to give it a go.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Spectacular Member

I think it is really too early to speculate or assume something about the plot. HoX and PoX supposed to change everything about mutanta that we think we know so I'm waiting to see what they'll try to do. However it is not easy to sold me the idea of having Apocalypse in a team. It has to be written incredibly well.

On previous week Asrar was drawing Wolverine.
    Do you think that it is for Excalibur#2?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzvtBFrI_lu/

Feels like bootleg X-men red to me, where’s Trinary?

I hope at least in some way to see in Excalibur what Apocalypse meant about Gambit`s Unique Haritage.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaryhawk View Post
    Like Arachne commented, Star is Dazzler's son with the ability to covert sound into electromagnetic shockwaves that he channels through his swords. The secondary "mutation" of his teleportation was never really explained by PAD in X-Factor, but that ability should make him more popular to team dynamics (and for some reason doesn't). In the mini-series, as much as I try to discount certain aspects of that debacle, Star managed a solo jump (no anchor) from Horus IV to earth, a distance of several million light years. That puts him in Lila Cheney's league.

The most significant thing about Star is that he is from a dimension (Mojoworld) that has blended science and MAGIC together. A good writer would be able to work with that and make his abilities more in tune to be like Mojo and Spiral's skills in spell casting. I'd love to see Star be the Mojoverse equivalent of illyana Rasputin and Limbo.
    I'd love that. And I'd love to see Shatterstar in this team. Not only for Rictor, but I think Star and Gambit could play well off of each other.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    On previous week Asrar was drawing Wolverine.
    Do you think that it is for Excalibur#2?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzvtBFrI_lu/
    He’s doing the the covers for a few issues at least which is great but I think he’ll be on a wave 2 book like uncanny or wolverine.

He’s wasted on Conan.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

> gets laid
    > joins Excalibur

Poccy please
    "Cable was right!"

you guys im selfish. I want a Russell Dauterman variant cover with just Betsy Braddock Captain Britian. Ok maybe Brian can be on it too.

Because Russell drew Thor really good. So imagine his Brian Braddock.