Page 52 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Hopefully we'll have enough of a run, as to have cameo issues or/and arcs featuring Kurt, Kitty, Rachel, Brian and Meggan individually or all together.

A meet-up with the Fallen Angels at some point could be VERY interesting and fun.

Gambit, Laura, Jubilee and Rictor.

Rogue and Cable catching up. They've got history together. Her Squad, He time traveled to save her from that mob when she was a kid, Uncanny Avengers Vol 3, Deadpool.

And of course ......... Betsy and Psylocke and

...... duh, I forgot, Cable and Rictor have history together too, So Rogue, Cable and Rictor catching up together over drinks, and lots of them, more drunkenness the better!

oh, *brain wave*

A KRAKOA PARTY ISSUE/ARC/MINI/ONGOING......
    Last edited by Ultimate Rogue; 09-30-2019 at 04:29 PM. Reason: addition

There is defiantly gonna be a crossover at some point.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

With Excalibur involving in Magic and Apocalypse included in the team, could it be one of the team's future goal is to recover Arakko (Krakoa twin/half self )?
    Apocalypse himself surely want to recover his first four horsemen who disappeared/sealed away with Arakko.

It'll probably be unpopular opinion. But I kind of wish Tini Howard saved codename Monarch for Betsy instead of giving it to her brother. Monarch fits her so well. And if she ever stopped being Captain Britain that would be something I would love to see here take on as a code name.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    It'll probably be unpopular opinion. But I kind of wish Tini Howard saved codename Monarch for Betsy instead of giving it to her brother. Monarch fits her so well. And if she ever stopped being Captain Britain that would be something I would love to see here take on as a code name.
    Do you think Jamie deliberately took a codename that seems more fitting for his sister as a very small act of revenge against her for killing him?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Rogue View Post
    Hopefully we'll have enough of a run, as to have cameo issues or/and arcs featuring Kurt, Kitty, Rachel, Brian and Meggan individually or all together.

A meet-up with the Fallen Angels at some point could be VERY interesting and fun.

Gambit, Laura, Jubilee and Rictor.

Rogue and Cable catching up. They've got history together. Her Squad, He time traveled to save her from that mob when she was a kid, Uncanny Avengers Vol 3, Deadpool.

And of course ......... Betsy and Psylocke and

...... duh, I forgot, Cable and Rictor have history together too, So Rogue, Cable and Rictor catching up together over drinks, and lots of them, more drunkenness the better!

oh, *brain wave*

A KRAKOA PARTY ISSUE/ARC/MINI/ONGOING......
    Teen Cable has no such history. Only his future self has that is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post
    With Excalibur involving in Magic and Apocalypse included in the team, could it be one of the team's future goal is to recover Arakko (Krakoa twin/half self )?
    Apocalypse himself surely want to recover his first four horsemen who disappeared/sealed away with Arakko.
    Yeah, that's the plot that's hooked me in, The new/first horsemen look great, they may be Hickmans new Black Order, one of the best things to come out of his Avengers run.

Even more controversially, I'd prefer, Betsy still going by Psylocke, I thought that she was called Psylocke before the body swap . Kwannon suits Kwannon more too.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Teen Cable has no such history. Only his future self has that is dead.
    I haven't read it myself, but I've seen many posters say that Wi-Fi has all the memories of Cable. As to whether Wi-fis presence here now changes or negates his history is too much head work for me to even begin to sort.

Maybe, Rogue could talk some sense into him, get real Cable to come back.

When I first saw Jamie had the codename Monarch - I thought "Oh that's cute, he has a butterfly name to call reference to his sister's power insignia".

It wasn't until just now that I remembered Monarch means more 'King/Queen' etc. I would be interested to see what name she takes, should she step down or lose the title of Captain Britain...although I'd like to see her in this role for a while.

For those who mentioned Kwannon keeping the name Psylocke - I believe the author of Fallen Angels said he would touch upon this in the first or first few issues. So obviously there are reasons for the codename transfer.

I'm assuming that it's about Betsy wanting to move on/forward. She spent most of her life as "Psylocke" in a body that wasn't her own.
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

Ric will cure you from your loneliness, Poccy.*

(Until Shatterstar returns*)

Beautiful! Our Pope Apocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post

Shatterstar is kinky, he's gonna be into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Beautiful art.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post

I need some more Ric teases. Pleeeaasseee
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

Krakoa looks pretty cool. Do they all live in trees?