Page 55 of 78 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

"It's also the story of Betsy Braddock who has recently been divorced from a body that wasn't hers and is kind of adrift on the isle of Krakoa..." - Tini Howard

Aww, our girl. This intrigues me and I'm glad Tini will be touching upon her physical change and its impact.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

The brightness of the coloring could stand to be toned down a notch or two, but the art is still lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Hopefully she plays homewrecker and ends their marriage.
    While I support the sentiment of ending the marriage, this ain’t it.

Also, this colorist is a bad fit for To. Svorcina complimented To really well on Guardians of the Galaxy, would rather him coloring the book.

It annoys me so much that Tini ignores everyone except Betsy and Apocalypse in every intrview.

Great covers and interiros are the only thing that keeps my hype for it.
    Glad that we will have 2 issues on january.

So Rogue and Gambit are already on Krakoa. As is Kwannon lol (loved that awkward moment). Art looks great, I'm really excited and there seems to be many cameos (I wonder what Goldballs wanted to say/show to Betsy and what is Trinary's deal).

Also, everyone is looking sexy with this art lol

I'm way more intrigued than I already was, and this was already my top priority for Dawn of X! I'm stoked to hear that Tini Howard is absolutely going all-in when it comes to developing Betsy's new role and future in the Marvel universe. Betsy has had plenty of lost identity stories, but since returning to her original body, we still haven't really gotten a chance to see her inner thoughts and reactions on it yet. Which is why Excalibur excites me because Howard is diving in deep!

It's also great to see what Apocalypse can provide when it comes to mutant magic. I wonder if Apocalypse is helping Rogue unlock her true potential. And if so, what is that potential?

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    It annoys me so much that Tini ignores everyone except Betsy and Apocalypse in every intrview.
    Me too, let's just hope everyone gets their time in the spotlight and this is not another X-men Gold or Red.

Just looking at the expressions of Betsy, Jubilee, and Rogue in this preview - they all seem very contemplative. Like they aren't totally comfortable here on Krakoa maybe? Clearly there are some outside motivations to not stay.

I'm immensely curious about the conversation Rogue and Remy are having, presumably about where they want to live and what they do now that they don't have to fight anymore. So glad to find them together and happy still.

Perhaps Trinary senses some conflict of interest in all these individuals? Or knows/senses something regarding their "magic"?

That #5 cover is WOW. This could go so many directions. I just hope she doesn't completely lose control again. The fact that Poccy is involved is concerning to say the least, because you know his intentions are always questionable at best.

Needless to say, my hype for this book has only increased.

Amazing Member

[QUOTE=Purplevit;4611506]It annoys me so much that Tini ignores everyone except Betsy and Apocalypse in every intrview./QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.

Im just hoping that Marcus To can can world build like Pepe Larraz.

His panels on Krakoa are looking a little basic and boring. But that's just my opinion.

I hope he starts putting more detail in the background of his panels.

All-New Member

[QUOTE=Vizzz;4612008]
    It annoys me so much that Tini ignores everyone except Betsy and Apocalypse in every intrview./QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.
    She talked about Rictor at NYC CC how he is her favorite and how excited she is to use him etc

[QUOTE=Giovaniellc2;4612018]
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizzz View Post

She talked about Rictor at NYC CC how he is her favorite and how excited she is to use him etc
    Only after interview. Rictor was a question from a fan. Someone asked about PAD and X-Factor.

Only after interview. Rictor was a question from a fan. Someone asked about PAD and X-Factor.
    True, but I did like her response that she loves X-Factor Investigations but Peter David would have to pry Rictor from her "bony, little fingers." Maybe she's kept things hush on purpose as she knew everyone would be talking about Betsy and Big Daddy from the jump.

She did say in that tweet that her favorite character to explore so far is someone we don't know is appearing. So now I'm thinking Trinary or Goldballs.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Great covers and interiros are the only thing that keeps my hype for it.
    Glad that we will have 2 issues on january.
    This seems to be a thing with writers, Duggan and Hickman mostly talked about Emma, I guess some Kate too.
    Percy was the one that talks more about other characters in interviews

**I thought I was on another thread
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-06-2019 at 11:48 AM.